• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ex-Raven Bart Scott Blasts Steelers' Kenny Pickett Revealing Pickett Has A "Peashooter" With "Jr. Whooper Hands"

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens have been bitter rivals ever since the Ravens joined the league in 1996 after moving from Cleveland. No matter where either team is in the standings, they always seem to have tightly contested battles, usually with a special brand of physicality that defines the rivalry. Pittsburgh quarterback Kenny Pickett is a relative newcomer to the feud between these two franchises, but that hasn't stopped former Ravens linebacker Bart Scott from piling on to the young signal-caller.

READ MORE

Two games in a row Kenny has beaten the rats. Game winning 4th qtr drives too.

I think he should worry about how ****** his teams hands are at catching the ball.

Ryan Clark missed a great opportunity for a come-back...."Kenny does just fine, I'd be more concerned about your receivers' small hands."

Bart Scott was a bafoon back in his day and he still is now.

Who gives a **** about what Bart has to say, STEELERS owne3d him then and ow2n the rats now, 6-1 last seven meetings.

Salute the nation

So pickett shows what most QBs do… if you can pressure him without the blitz, he won’t do well… if you blitz him he will find holes in the coverage

I remind everyone that tge Rats can’t get a lot of pressure without the blitz and that our line has given up the most non blitz pressure before that ravens game…