• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Eye-Roni of the day

If I had a son, he would look like.......................

Guy is so full of ****. He caused his fair share of racial division in this country, not to mention the total and complete disrespect for law enforcement that we see today. *******.

in an effort to get past race, msn does this...

The nation's first African-American president also directly referenced and condemned the apparent racist and anti-immigrant motives of the 21-year-old white man who authorities believe killed at least 22 people inside a Walmart in El Paso on Saturday.

Before Obama, racial tensions were calm. When Obama became president racial tensions heated up terribly. It hasn't calmed down since.

A) how many mass murders occurred while he was in the WH, B) what did he do to help prevent further ones?

If I had a son, he would look like.......................

Guy is so full of ****. He caused his fair share of racial division in this country, not to mention the total and complete disrespect for law enforcement that we see today. *******.

Racial division and pretty much the current SJW movement going on in this country right now.

It was reported that there was 84 mass shootings during Obama's presidency. He did nothing to stop it.

It was reported that there was 84 mass shootings during Obama's presidency. He did nothing to stop it.

thanks! As I assumed. Before spouting on certain subjects, he should be able to look in the mirror of his past work before criticizing others. LIke himself, Trump is FAR from perfect and there's a lot to be desired, but I'm very selective of what I blame either for.