• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

F. the NBA or the NFL...

**** all of this woke **** and **** having it shoved into my face 24/7. You want to feel pretty and dress like a woman? don't ******* care. You like a dick in your ***? don't ******* care. But don't infiltrate my entertainment with your sick, twisted, message that it's all normal and I need to accept it. Bullshit. I don't hate someone because they're different and I don't harass or treat anyone anyone disrespectfully unless they deserve it, which means they have a character issue or an attitude issue. Let me enjoy a damn game of football without a rainbow end zone, a commercial with two gays kissing, and a transvestite on a job interview wanting to be called a different pronoun. Goodness.

**** all of this woke **** and **** having it shoved into my face 24/7. You want to feel pretty and dress like a woman? don't ******* care. You like a dick in your ***? don't ******* care. But don't infiltrate my entertainment with your sick, twisted, message that it's all normal and I need to accept it. Bullshit. I don't hate someone because they're different and I don't harass or treat anyone anyone disrespectfully unless they deserve it, which means they have a character issue or an attitude issue. Let me enjoy a damn game of football without a rainbow end zone, a commercial with two gays kissing, and a transvestite on a job interview wanting to be called a different pronoun. Goodness.
The only way to avoid it BC is to turn off the TV and a **** ton of other media.
Know that programming is in progress...

The only way to avoid it BC is to turn off the TV and a **** ton of other media.
You can’t ignore it because they are gearing up to destroy the Republicans bloc and enslave you or murder you if you will not submit to their rule.

Sorry 'J' but that just reminds me of a program that I used to watch. The "salesman" on the show recently passed away and triggered some memories like this...

Sorry 'J' but that just reminds me of a program that I used to watch. The "salesman" on the show recently passed away and triggered some memories like this...

That was a great show. One of my favorites. I don't think there was any politics involved with that one. Probably did spawn PETA with the Thanksgiving Day episode though. They're hitting the ground like bags of wet cement! 😆

So Herb died? That sucks... Sorry to hear that. I don't guess he ever scored with Jennifer. RIP Herb.

That was a great show. One of my favorites. I don't think there was any politics involved with that one. Probably did spawn PETA with the Thanksgiving Day episode though. They're hitting the ground like bags of wet cement! 😆

So Herb died? That sucks... Sorry to hear that. I don't guess he ever scored with Jennifer. RIP Herb.
The actor Frank Bonner, best known for his role as an overconfident sales manager in the TV sitcom "WKRP in Cincinnati," died Wednesday in California, his daughter Desiree Boers-Kort told CNN. He was 79 years old.

210617222745-02-frank-bonner-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

Wanna little nostalgia ?

Reactions: JMM
Screw it. I’m opening a thrift shop and using the color of my skin to attract business.
I cannot help it, it’s just who I am.

oh you want that vintage candy bar? $200 cause I’m brown.
;)

I dug out my old Black Death Malt Liquor t shirt. Would have been perfect to wear during the last plague but its a bit smaller than I remember. Must have shrunk in that storage drawer 😄.

I think this is going to be my next tshirt purchase. Perfect for Thanksgiving family get togethers assuming we don't have plague 2