• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fascist liberals seek online content "fact checkers"

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
This bill would require any person who operates a social media, as defined, Internet Web site with a physical presence in California to develop a strategic plan to verify news stories shared on its Web site. The bill would require the plan to include, among other things, a plan to mitigate the spread of false information through news stories, the utilization of fact-checkers to verify news stories, providing outreach to social media users, and placing a warning on a news story containing false information.

Naturally they would have to be state sponsored fact checkers, and then they can play around with expanding what is covered by this requirement. Would seem to beg the need for a Department of Internet Truth.

Sure its just whacky California, but this is how it starts.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...oned-fact-checkers-to-approve-online-content/

I think the more probable scenario is the social media players moving out of state, thus making California an even less desirable place to live.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

I saw that this morning. Unreal. I can't imagine one good reason to want to live in California. Even the weather has to be trumped by this type of stupidity. Stupid runs far and fast in California.

This level of control should scare the bejesus out of anyone. I don't know how even the lunatics on the left can support legislation like this.

I think after the Facebook thing that Zuckerberg is in trouble for, there will be some kind of restriction come out of it. I mean, they can't fine or sanction Zuckerberg in anyway. It will have to be something that restricts the rights of average people, like everything else. You know, because we have to do "something."

This level of control should scare the bejesus out of anyone. I don't know how even the lunatics on the left can support legislation like this.

qakMtrv.jpg

So lets say you have data or a theory that runs counter to the accepted beliefs... thats now illegal to share? Wow thats bad... the earth stays flat in tge eyes of science forever under those rules...

There's a reason Arizona is filling up with California licence plates.

Hope they leave that stupid California bs behind. I know here in Florida we have a lot of dumbass liberals from the north and west moving to south florida. You can tell by how those dumb ***** vote.

Ted Cruz lays the smackdown on Zuk.

Scary to see all the young protesters demanding more government control of their lives and that their information be censored. Shows how they have completely ruined the education system.

There's a reason Arizona is filling up with California licence plates.

Mine included, though to be fair I will register my car in Arizona and get an Arizona plate - much, much cheaper. Wow, shock, right? Four months and I am out of here, and in a beautiful home in Arizona. Keep going, California. Keep it up. Drive out every middle class and upper middle class citizen, replace with tens of thousands of illegals, and let's see how this **** plays out.

Answer: Not well.

Never seen anything like it. In 30 years, America will no longer be America. We failed in taking care of what was left to us.

Sarge, the fact that a prosecutor tasked with exploring Russian collusion, when there is no evidence of a crime, and can end up raiding the personal lawyer of the President of the United States, grabbing client privileged information, tells me that we have officially become a police state, and should scare the **** out of every American, regardless of political affiliation. Those on the left that applaud this have stepped over that line that leads to fascism. This is why we have the 2nd Amendment.

Mine included, though to be fair I will register my car in Arizona and get an Arizona plate - much, much cheaper. Wow, shock, right? Four months and I am out of here, and in a beautiful home in Arizona. Keep going, California. Keep it up. Drive out every middle class and upper middle class citizen, replace with tens of thousands of illegals, and let's see how this **** plays out.

Answer: Not well.

License plates are insane, but most other taxes are reasonable. Phoenix gets hot, but Flag is only a 90 minute - 2 hour drive.

Sarge, the fact that a prosecutor tasked with exploring Russian collusion, when there is no evidence of a crime, and can end up raiding the personal lawyer of the President of the United States, grabbing client privileged information, tells me that we have officially become a police state, and should scare the **** out of every American, regardless of political affiliation. Those on the left that applaud this have stepped over that line that leads to fascism. This is why we have the 2nd Amendment.

k37zjLV.jpg

They crossed that line a long time ago when they started destroying people that don't agree with them. You go to colleges, and they silence any opposing view through protest, shouting them down during their speech, or just plain not letting them speak at all. And they have the nerve to call anyone else a fascist. Projection at its finest.

I mean, they call Trump a fascist, then go out and protest that Trump isn't being a fascist by doing something to take away their right to bear arms. And this is who people want leading the country?