• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fields Draft Pick Question Please

steelhurt

In Andy I trust....
Reaction score
Does anyone know for sure how much Justin has to play in order for the sixth round pick to become a fourth round pick back to Chicago????
I know I heard in the off season it was a sixth but could turn into a fourth based on playing time.
I don’t really care if Justin gets better every week and we win but was just curious about how much he had to play.

Does anyone know for sure how much Justin has to play in order for the sixth round pick to become a fourth round pick back to Chicago????
I know I heard in the off season it was a sixth but could turn into a fourth based on playing time.
I don’t really care if Justin gets better every week and we win but was just curious about how much he had to play.
51 percent of snaps Chicago gets a 4th and a hot dog with their condiment of choice.

51 percent of snaps Chicago gets a 4th and a hot dog with their condiment of choice.
Not the condiment of their choice
They get a hotdog with mustard, no ketchup
Ketchup not allowed on a Chicago dog 😳

Pickle, celery salt, tomato, onions, mustard sure…but not ketchup!!! They have standards up there 😂

Thinking they want him to show his pedigree vs the week half of the schedule, if he can’t start 5-1 then it’s Russ time. Russ should be healed by then and hopefully can make it through half a season and a couple/few playoff games at his advanced age…or maybe they don’t give a squat about the pick moving to a 4th.

Just have a plan to get some playoff wins…and no ketchup!!!🤦🏻‍♂️ They make a hell of a pizza, but what the heck is wrong with some Heinz on a hot dog???

Staying on subject, if Wilson and Fields are both healthy, who starts?
Depends on Sundays result. Wilson unless Fields blows the top off the roof.

Wait, even chili?
Obviously chilly isn’t a condiment unless you obviously put it collectively on your hot dog and defend every inch of your hotdog roll. We don’t seek comfort in any spillage but in Denver we were giving out petty hotdogs in honor of Wilson hot dogging it with two teams with two salaries while standing on the sideline. Now i am not going to give you all the ingredients of the hot dog, you might not like it. Well…the secret is no secret, just tedious preparation. You put the chilly on last but we aren’t going to paint it on with a broad brush as it isn’t what we are capable of it is what we are willing to do. And I am willing to pack those condiments on even throw in a little hot sauce, obviously.

Questions?

Last edited:
Speaking of draft picks, I was reading a click bait article. lol. anyways it was about trading Wilson to the phins. the article was saying for a first. So my question is (or questions) Would you trade Fields or would you trade Wilson, and what would you expect for a pick for either of them or would you just hang onto both of them if the Phins came calling.

Also no way in hell do I believe we get a first for either even if a trade would happen.

Speaking of draft picks, I was reading a click bait article. lol. anyways it was about trading Wilson to the phins. the article was saying for a first. So my question is (or questions) Would you trade Fields or would you trade Wilson, and what would you expect for a pick for either of them or would you just hang onto both of them if the Phins came calling.

Also no way in hell do I believe we get a first for either even if a trade would happen.
For a first for Wilson now? Sure. For Fields? No he is the healthy one of the two. If Wilson was healthy I would have to see how he performs.

But as it is now that is how I would approach it…

For a first in exchange for a qb on a one year deal, i would absolutely trade whichever the backup is... Miami aint winning the SB and it would ket us package our pick with that one and move up to get a QB if we dont like whomever we keep

Hotdog vendors on the streets of new york city only put mustard on hot dogs. Chicago dogs....mustard only.

Trade Russ? He'll yes. How about a third rounder this year and another third rounder the next.

I know you don't like hearing this but Fields is the hot hand.

Not the condiment of their choice
They get a hotdog with mustard, no ketchup
Ketchup not allowed on a Chicago dog 😳

Pickle, celery salt, tomato, onions, mustard sure…but not ketchup!!! They have standards up there 😂

Thinking they want him to show his pedigree vs the week half of the schedule, if he can’t start 5-1 then it’s Russ time. Russ should be healed by then and hopefully can make it through half a season and a couple/few playoff games at his advanced age…or maybe they don’t give a squat about the pick moving to a 4th.

Just have a plan to get some playoff wins…and no ketchup!!!🤦🏻‍♂️ They make a hell of a pizza, but what the heck is wrong with some Heinz on a hot dog???
ketchup shouldn't be allowed on any hotdog

chicago dog is the stupidest thing ever

If Russsel and Fields are both 100% Russel starts.

However I don't start Russel this week with his non 100% calf against that front 7. Keep the mobile Fields as the starter for 1 more game.

The only way to eat a hot dog is kraut and mustard. Like a true German!

When I was dating wife#1, there was a hot dog stand that had about 25 toppings. You could put whatever you wanted on it.

IT was called "Construct a Weenie". Not kidding.

Did wife #1 become a weinie expert............ ?

Salute the nation

If Russsel and Fields are both 100% Russel starts.

However I don't start Russel this week with his non 100% calf against that front 7. Keep the mobile Fields as the starter for 1 more game.

The only way to eat a hot dog is kraut and mustard. Like a true German!
Mit Weinsauerkraut!

Staying on subject, if Wilson and Fields are both healthy, who starts?
Off topic of draft pick and hot dogs but…

If Fields is in the winning side of any victory be it 9-6, 12-7, 13-10 he keeps on chugging as QB1 if I’m predicting what Tomlin will do and he’s the one making the call…so as long as we win the “hot hand” stays in the pole position

Remember Mike is not in the biz of selling comfort to fans

Think it would have to be a come from behind pick 6 or something similar, where he turned the ball over multiple times, for Mike to even consider making a change.

Let’s just hope he keeps the baby steps in growth going and 3-0 is the result, best possible scenario.

Panther fans clamoring for him to reunite with Canales 🤣

Trade him while he has some value…might be able to get a 2nd or 3rd from those QB starved rubes

the best hotdogs come from gas stations. cheap dog sauce, ketchup, mustard and onion. two for three bucks. lol

I had an acquaintance that was killed by a sausage.
Pronounced wurst in German. Unbelievable story.