• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Finally, I can agree with Obama - "'Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself'

Spike

Reaction score
Obama news conference:

"I reaffirm my strong support for the right of Israel to defend itself"

"No nation should accept rockets being fired into it's borders or terrorists tunneling into it's territory"

6:20 mark

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Bomma Translated: "We ain't doing jack **** to help Israel".

Spike

Reaction score
It was shocking to me to hear him call Hamas "terrorists"

the Dems must be really needing that Jew vote in the mid-terms

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

The Jewish vote has been slightly eroding from the Dems over the past few years. Anti-Semitism comes from the Left. Expect to see a comical amount of pandering to all the Dem special interest groups in the next few months. Of course it's fun to watch when those group's goals conflict with each other.

Spike

Reaction score
It's tribal blood lust or something...that's been going on for over 2000 years....

It seems both sides seem to have a need to blow off steam every couple years. Nothing will change.

It's a sign

Gaza-Offensive-2014-Again.jpg

xjx

Reaction score
Terrorists tunneling into someone's territory? Doesn't america have "terrorists" tunneling into it's territory (the southern border)?

Oh...that bomma....always the jokester!

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
He may say he believes Israel has a right to defend itself. As the American president, he almost has to say it. Personally, I don't think he honestly believes that.

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score

who created Hamas?

Israel.

everytime the PA and Israel get close to some kind of agreement, who ***** it up?

Hamas.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Terrorists tunneling into someone's territory? Doesn't america have "terrorists" tunneling into it's territory (the southern border)?

Oh...that bomma....always the jokester!

Oh, come on. Those are just children. Disease riddled, tax sucking, future dem voting and gang member children.

He may say he believes Israel has a right to defend itself. As the American president, he almost has to say it. Personally, I don't think he honestly believes that.

Yeah, I distinctly remember him saying that as he sneaked out the WH kitchen back door leaving Netanyahu sitting alone in the dining room. He's always been very pro Israel.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Yeah, I distinctly remember him saying that as he sneaked out the WH kitchen back door leaving Netanyahu sitting alone in the dining room. He's always been very pro Israel.

He's not totally stupid. He knows the other Muslims will have to kill him if He breaks bread with a Jew..

Lmob0621

Reaction score
The last week tonight show on HBO had a nice bit on this showing Anderson Cooper basically saying the same thing four different times in the past 8 years about Hamas shooting missiles at Israel... the point to the bit was that this happens every couple years and Anderson Cooper has not aged.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
But what doesn't change is the media tone. Its something like, oh you palestinian scamps you, what have we said about firing missiles? No xbox for you tonight.

and you Israel, why do you keep forcing the palestinians to lash out like this? Just give them what they want and they'll stop

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Israel is not totally innocent in this conflict, but it is Hamas that continually puts the Palestinian people in jeopardy. The Pals have to realize that, and pressure Hamas to change it's ways. Do they think that when Hamas starts launching missles into Israel, that there won't be any consequences? The Israelis respond with massive firepower, which is one language Hamas seems to understand.

And the beat goes on.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Israel is not totally innocent in this conflict, but it is Hamas that continually puts the Palestinian people in jeopardy. The Pals have to realize that, and pressure Hamas to change it's ways. Do they think that when Hamas starts launching missles into Israel, that there won't be any consequences? The Israelis respond with massive firepower, which is one language Hamas seems to understand.

And the beat goes on.
If you don't want the Jooz shooting at you then don't shoot at the Jooz. The Muzloids are too stupid to get that though.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Love it.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...says-hamas-wants-pile-bodies-sympathy-n161236
“What would you do if American cities, where you’re sitting now, Brian, would be rocketed, would absorb hundreds of rockets?” Netanyahu said. "You’d say to your leader, 'A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do.' And a country’s got to do what a country’s got to do. We have to defend ourselves."

He also blamed Hamas for hiding rockets inside schools and mosques to increase civilian casualties during the Israeli incursion, which began Thursday.

“It's not a cycle (of violence). It's a deliberate strategy of Hamas,” said Netanyahu. “They've taken over Gaza some eight years ago. Instead of turning into a seaside thriving community, they've taken billions of dollars, instead of building kindergartens with it, they're building tunnels — concrete tunnels to blow up our kindergartens.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Ahh **** BO. Just announced were givin 50 million to gaza. ******* JC

Steelerfan

Reaction score
By the way, there's a cool free app called "Red Alert: Israel" that warns about rocket attacks. Anyone try it? I use it and say a prayer for Israel whenever it goes off.

Spike

Reaction score
more shocking headlines you'll never hear on your nightly news

EU calls for disarmament of terrorist groups in Gaza

The European Union on Tuesday called upon terrorist groups in Gaza to disarm, and to end and renounce violence.

The official statement read:

"The EU strongly condemns the indiscriminate firing of rockets into Israel by Hamas and militant groups in the Gaza Strip, directly harming civilians. These are criminal and unjustifiable acts. The EU calls on Hamas to immediately put an end to these acts and to renounce violence.'

"All terrorist groups in Gaza must disarm. The EU strongly condemns calls on the civilian population of Gaza to provide themselves as human shields."

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/EU-calls-for-disarmament-of-terrorist-groups-in-Gaza-368501