• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Five things I wish Trump would do

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
1 ) If he has the power under an executive order, making secretly taping the President or Vice President of the United States a felony. People are out to get him.

2 ) Ask Jeff Sessions to resign after the mid terms, and if he doesn't fire him. This was perhaps Trump's single biggest mistake as president. We need a more proactive Attorney General. Now that this Russia business winding down, investigate the Clinton foundation, and see which active politicians did wrong, you might not get them all, but you find plenty of other stuff along the way.

3 ) Call out Democrats double standards on race, and ethics pointing out they were okay with a known KKK man in the senate for decades, and those wagging their fingers at Kavanagh never did the same for Bill Clinton.

4 ) Re-activate the voting base, by hitting the campaign trail in every battle ground state. Let the voters know Democrats are for impeachment, and worse.

5 ) Hire a Twitter gatekeeper, running all tweets through a small circle of people before releasing it.

6) Fire Tomlin

Tomlin wouldn't take the job. Remember the man held a fund raiser for Hillary Clinton in his house, and told the team to stay in the locker room for the national anthem.

1 ) If he has the power under an executive order, making secretly taping the President or Vice President of the United States a felony. People are out to get him.

2 ) Ask Jeff Sessions to resign after the mid terms, and if he doesn't fire him. This was perhaps Trump's single biggest mistake as president. We need a more proactive Attorney General. Now that this Russia business winding down, investigate the Clinton foundation, and see which active politicians did wrong, you might not get them all, but you find plenty of other stuff along the way.

3 ) Call out Democrats double standards on race, and ethics pointing out they were okay with a known KKK man in the senate for decades, and those wagging their fingers at Kavanagh never did the same for Bill Clinton.

4 ) Re-activate the voting base, by hitting the campaign trail in every battle ground state. Let the voters know Democrats are for impeachment, and worse.

5 ) Hire a Twitter gatekeeper, running all tweets through a small circle of people before releasing it.

How about building the wall.

Tomlin wouldn't take the job. Remember the man held a fund raiser for Hillary Clinton in his house, and told the team to stay in the locker room for the national anthem.

You didn't have your reading glasses on Coach?....he said FIRE Tomlin, not HIRE Tomlin.

6) Fire Tomlin

Done.

2j668o.jpg

I think the President should post a 5 minute YouTube video every Monday. Start with telling everyone what he wants to accomplish this week, then what got done last week, and NAME everyone who impeded that progress.

I think the President should post a 5 minute YouTube video every Monday. Start with telling everyone what he wants to accomplish this week, then what got done last week, and NAME everyone who impeded that progress.

not a bad idea.

You didn't have your reading glasses on Coach?....he said FIRE Tomlin, not HIRE Tomlin.

Okay. I'm on board then. Getter Done.

How about building the wall.

Not happening anytime soon. I think its more of a 2020 campaign issues. Support for boarder security has waned a bit.

7) tell Bell to **** himself

The president can’t legislate via EO. That’s why DACA was such a goatfuck.

Mike Tomlin falls into this again.
He impedes progress every day prior to monday

Not happening anytime soon. I think its more of a 2020 campaign issues. Support for boarder security has waned a bit.

The Steelers Defense needs a better wall

If Trump didn't speak to the public then you would only hear the side of the lying fake news msm.

There are plenty of media sources that aren’t liberal mouthpieces... and tempered, planned statements released about matters works better than off the cuff ranting and raving unless you want polorized nonsense stirring the pot...

trump_Flacco.jpg

There are plenty of media sources that aren’t liberal mouthpieces... and tempered, planned statements released about matters works better than off the cuff ranting and raving unless you want polorized nonsense stirring the pot...

There's something to be said for this Mad, but his being a loose cannon is part of his not-a-part-of-the-machine-ness that got him elected. And, it doesn't mean that he is not bringing it in many ways.