• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fl is more deadly for black Americans than cities!?

You can't make this S-h-i-t up.

If I were DeSantis i would bring up stats of how many black people are killed in Florida vs other much safer democratic states and plaster it everywhere imaginable.

Not to worry. Upstanding, law abiding people don't care what the NAACP says anyway but the hard core anti police, burn down the corner Walgreens and the " you can't arrest me I'm black" crowd don't want any part of Florida. They know that down here we uphold the law and hold criminals accountable. Hells bells, we could even run their dumb ***** over if they try to block the streets.

Florida Adopts Nation's Toughest Restrictions On Protests​

DeSantis said, "If you riot, if you loot, if you harm others, particularly if you harm a law enforcement officer during one of these violent assemblies, you're going to jail."

Ya hafta wonder if the NAACP was just tryin' to protect their most vulnerable members.

1bim8r.jpg

And the inevitable results of their continued actions.

th

Damn chip. You tripping or something. Lol.

When you get to the writer's profile at the bottom all is explained:

"Ameshia Cross is a democratic strategist for national, state and local campaigns, a regular political commentator and contributor on MSN, NBC, BBC, SiriusXM, iHeart Radio and more. She is also a former campaign and communications advisor for President Obama."

We also have an Ogurr, which has a warhammer*

*not licensed to use, but we aren't taking it away from it

I'm sorry, I know that I am a conspiracy theorist amongst the dozen or so other bad things I support but this news flash does not surprise me one little bit.

Twitter glitches disrupt Ron DeSantis’ presidential run announcement​

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ highly anticipated presidential campaign launch with Elon Musk on Wednesday night got off to a rough start as the platform was disrupted by technical issues.

DeSantis was slated to join Musk at 6 p.m. on Twitter Spaces to announce his White House bid, but the audio continually cut in and out for more than 20 minutes before a new Twitter Space was launched.

When the other Twitter space was up and running, Joe Biden cheekily tweeted “this link works,” with a link to he and Vice President Kamala Harris’ re-election campaign.

2461520.gif

ZlIvhFc.jpg

Man, these lefty loons just don't quit. When they think there is a threat to their power, the guns come out blazing.

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton claims Florida “isn’t safe” for black or LGBT people following the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) issuing a travel advisory for the state.

“Ron DeSantis’s ultra-MAGA Florida isn’t safe for people of color, LGBTQ+ people, or even multi-billion dollar corporations,” Clinton wrote, providing screenshot images of articles detailing the travel advisory, as well as Gov. Ron DeSantis’s ongoing battle with Disney:

Why you ask ? Well it's not hard to figger out.

Ron DeSantis
@GovRonDeSantis

Florida students and teachers will no longer have to “declare” their pronouns in school or be forced to use pronouns not based on biological sex. Our teachers will focus on what matters — reading, writing, and arithmetic DeSantis also recently signed Senate Bill 266, designed to eliminate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives in higher education.

Ironically, the NAACP board of directors chairman Leon W. Russell lives in Florida......go figger

But that isn't the end of it, illegals have rights too.....lol
The Hispanic “civil rights” group League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) also issued a travel advisory for the state last week, citing the measures DeSantis signed into law to protect Florida residents from the negative effects of illegal immigration. One of the measures — Senate Bill 1718, for instance — essentially made Florida the first state in the nation to implement full E-Verify for employment. The organization, however, described this bill as one that “exposes the extensive impact of Governor DeSantis’ sweeping anti-immigrant, anti-Christian family rampage, harming the Florida economy and further marginalizing immigrant communities.”

IzIkhyA.png

96nbU1M.jpg

Last edited: