• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Follow the money...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I won't deny that fact-checking is required, but based on stock valuation, reported income / excise taxes and company valuation, American billionaires collectively gained around 280 billion dollars since the start of the covid panic back in March of '20.

Consider that. Countless small businesses went under, millions of Americans were either laid off or lost their jobs outright. The economy as a whole took a nose dive in the crapper, but guys like Gates, Bezos and the Zuch made hundreds of billions of dollars.

Ya. The 'Rona is a real thing. Sure.

Damn it I hate when you post facts that piss me off

Reactions: MTC
I won't deny that fact-checking is required, but based on stock valuation, reported income / excise taxes and company valuation, American billionaires collectively gained around 280 billion dollars since the start of the covid panic back in March of '20.

Consider that. Countless small businesses went under, millions of Americans were either laid off or lost their jobs outright. The economy as a whole took a nose dive in the crapper, but guys like Gates, Bezos and the Zuch made hundreds of billions of dollars.

Ya. The 'Rona is a real thing. Sure.
We are all in this together

God bless the small business shops that are still alive

They really did a number on a good majority of them already though. Think I read that 40% of small-medium restaurants alone had to permanently close due to this nonsense.

Sucks, because it's all a big fat lie.
Sometimes I wish I was a millionaire. Flaunting exotic sports cars, three piece suits, a fancy watch despite having the time on my 5G smart phone.

Instead, I’m just a mere peasant these days.

Sometimes I wish I was a millionaire. Flaunting exotic sports cars, three piece suits, a fancy watch despite having the time on my 5G smart phone.

Instead, I’m just a mere peasant these days.

I'd just take the sports cars and the money to support them running like a bat out of hell around the track.

Unfortunately most of them are garage queen cars that are hardly ever driven until sold to the next guy who hardly ever drives it..

Reactions: MTC