• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Forget Iowa, here's the real story.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
NM

No message

Last edited:
Of course it matters. It's an actual VOTE, not more bullshit polling.

and I just started an Iowa thread - is that why you started this?

******* attention stealing ******* attention ******

Of course it matters. It's an actual VOTE, not more bullshit polling.

and I just started an Iowa thread - is that why you started this?

******* attention stealing ******* attention ******

Now I see you started a thread an hour before me. I'll move my comments and delete the thread is possible.

This entire board is a clusterfuck when it comes to moderation. Sanders threads turn into Trump threads, Trump threads turn into Bernie threads, there are 65 different Hillary threads, etc. etc.

Maybe there should be threads organized under general headings, such as Election 2016 thread, Gun Control thread, Abortion thread, Middle East thread et al. It may be easier to keep track of all the dissenting opinions on a given topic.

This entire board is a clusterfuck when it comes to moderation. Sanders threads turn into Trump threads, Trump threads turn into Bernie threads, there are 65 different Hillary threads, etc. etc.

Maybe there should be threads organized under general headings, such as Election 2016 thread, Gun Control thread, Abortion thread, Middle East thread et al. It may be easier to keep track of all the dissenting opinions on a given topic.

I'm okay with pinning threads, this way they are easy to see and there would be less duplication & spinnoffs.

You're right. You should stop posting in protest.

Or you could just volunteer to do a better job since you've got it figured out?

I think the caution sign up front - "WARNING: Forum is lightly moderated" has actual meaning if you stop to think about it for a moment.

But hey, no one reads or pays attention to those Liberal Gun Free Zone signs, so why should we expect signs read here?

And Timmons sucks ***

Hey where the bewb pictures at?