• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Former *s QB dead

One article said it was near Destin. Lots of riptide along the coast of the panhandle. Quite a few drownings in Panama City FL. so far this summer...like 7 in the last 9 days. Just guessing tho. Too young.

Condolences to his family and friends.

To bad on the accident.

We just had a young man drown as he fell off paddle board, hit head on board, not wearing a life jacket.

Salute the nation

R I P Ryan. Horrible way to pass.

terrible way to go and so young. the beaches in the pan handle are known for the rip tides yet people refuse to pay attention to the flags. he drowned on the beach in Destin but they just came out today and said that Panama city beaches were the most deadly in America.

we were the same way when we first moved to the south. water is crazy warm and the waves are crazy fun lets get in. fortunately for me I was from MI and was use to swimming in lake MI so when I got caught in a rip tide in Ft Walton beach FL I knew what to do. lots of people are not so lucky. hell bad rip tides can even affect boats to an extent.

RIP young man, way to early to leave this world