• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fox News Ex Military Host Wakes Up: Fox News IS FAKE NEWS

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score

This guy is the hard core Reich Winger who called President Obama a "total P***y"..... even he can no longer stomach the fact that the president is compromised by Putin......let the attacks on his character(even though he is one of them just not the stupid part) from the usual Trumptards commence in 3...2....

On March 1st, I informed Fox that I would not renew my contract. The purpose of this message to all of you is twofold:

First, I must thank each of you for the cooperation and support you've shown me over the years. Those working off-camera, the bookers and producers, don't often get the recognition you deserve, but I want you to know that I have always appreciated the challenges you face and the skill with which you master them.

Second, I feel compelled to explain why I have to leave. Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly commissioned officer. I swore to "support and defend the Constitution," and that oath did not expire when I took off my uniform. Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers. Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.

In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration. When prime-time hosts--who have never served our country in any capacity--dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller--all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of "deep-state" machinations-- I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove. To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.

As a Russia analyst for many years, it also has appalled me that hosts who made their reputations as super-patriots and who, justifiably, savaged President Obama for his duplicitous folly with Putin, now advance Putin's agenda by making light of Russian penetration of our elections and the Trump campaign. Despite increasingly pathetic denials, it turns out that the "nothing-burger" has been covered with Russian dressing all along. And by the way: As an intelligence professional, I can tell you that the Steele dossier rings true--that's how the Russians do things.. The result is that we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow.

I do not apply the above criticisms in full to Fox Business, where numerous hosts retain a respect for facts and maintain a measure of integrity (nor is every host at Fox News a propaganda mouthpiece--some have shown courage). I have enjoyed and valued my relationship with Fox Business, and I will miss a number of hosts and staff members. You're the grown-ups.

Also, I deeply respect the hard-news reporters at Fox, who continue to do their best as talented professionals in a poisoned environment. These are some of the best men and women in the business..

So, to all of you: Thanks, and, as our president's favorite world leader would say, "Das vidanya."

"it turns out that the "nothing-burger" has been covered with Russian dressing all along"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAH! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA! TELL US AGAIN, AND AGAIN TRUMPTARDS ABOUT HOW NOTHING WILL COME OF MUELLER'S WORK!

You live in an alternate fictional reality behind a keyboard. Get medical help and stay away from sharp objects.

This has been a public service announcement.

OMG! Bias in the media?!?!?!?!?! Who knew!?!?!?!?!?!

The problem isn't points of view, it is openly discreting intelligence agencies and the DOJ. These are agencies run on law, not agenda. It is the Russian purpose to destabilize our country by creating distrust in our system, and we're doing their job for them. That is the problem.

I also disagree and don't think Trump is afraid of Putin at all. I do think he incorrectly thinks Putin is an ally. He is not. Putin wants a destabilized west so he can do whatever he wants, unchecked.

29597860_10208753135026128_8993517766415615531_n.jpg

Agreed...Fox News has swayed to the Right since the election...similar to the way MSNBC is moderated and mainly opinionated by the Left.

I still watch Fox at times, mainly for Tuckers show, cant handle Hannity, definitely a shill for Trump....Nobody is perfect and is open to second guessing and review of their job performance, especially the POTUS.....but lately Fox's goal seems to be the protection and alignment with all things Trump, which causes inaccuracies in reporting.

Still looking for that "Fair & Balanced" news syndicate...

BTW--just one mans and long time contributors opinion...I not a fan of his politics, but i didn't think our favorite Left Wing Liberal should of been banned. Maybe this board should have 2 Political Forums...so, we are not offended by others political leanings...sort of like our current media, so people can talk politics and not being "offended" or aggravated by differing opinions..

Last edited:
Wow Tibs everything you say about Fox can be turned right around and said about CNN and the rest. How dare the the right have ONE channel that counter programs gainst all the far leftists in the MSM. When the others stop giving their slanted opinion then I will call for FOX to stop. Stop with bullshit.

The Fox News opinion stuff is garbage, as long as you are smart enough to understand that it’s opinion, then at least you know where they stand. Clearly, there is a cohort of folks who don’t understand the difference between opinion and fact.

Some of their daytime reporting is fairly balanced. I like to take in both sides and make my own decision. In general Reuters, and AP give good factual information.

I also enjoy reading the spin on Breitbart, as well as the cumrags Infowars and (prior to their blacklisting) Daily Stormer. They make me lol. I’d really love to know how many of the people who read/comment on Infowars believe that stuff. Is it 200, 2000, 200,000? Very curious about that. They have THE BEST fake news, hands down. I bet Alex Jones makes a mint off his sycophants. Silly ‘Mericans, he’s already admitted that he says **** that isn’t real and that he plays “a personality” (he does that to school product and make money off of dummies).

Last edited:
Harvard did a poll on media bias last year.. Here are the results. Is Fox really the Trump propaganda machine?

Really makes you think, maybe Trump's just a ****** president, doesn't it? ;)

Really makes you think, maybe Trump's just a ****** president, doesn't it? ;)

or maybe the media is just turned to ultra liberal garbage....don't worry about facts...just get soundbites that support what WE want the news to be so we get viewers of web page clicks

or maybe the media is just turned to ultra liberal garbage....don't worry about facts...just get soundbites that support what WE want the news to be so we get viewers of web page clicks

No, it seems they're getting the facts correct. That's the problem for Trump.

CNN Poll: 42% approve of Trump, highest in 11 months
Wow, double whammy. So NOW polls actually mean something, and a CNN source to boot? Be careful you're gonna get chased off this site in no time.

2793k5.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, double whammy. So NOW polls actually mean something, and a CNN source to boot? Be careful you're gonna get chased off this site in no time.

I figure if CNN is at 42%, the actual number is much higher. So no, I don't actually trust this poll. I'm sure it pained CNN to publish that number.

giphy.gif

So you didn’t watch the 60 minutes interview.

Actually no. It simply doesn't matter to me. It's forwarding the agenda that matters, not someone's personal life. You know, like the Democrats do.
Come to think, I got called out to work and wasn't home anyway although it didn't mean enough to me to DVR it.

Last edited:
So you didn’t watch the 60 minutes interview.

She was on the Bubba The Lovesponge Sirius/XM show in 2007 and said he brought the steam. Difference then to now: he wasn't POTUS and she didn't stand to make a mint telling the story.

Last edited:
Pretty pathetic how fox news regurgitates the co line. Had no idea, it's Orwell's 1984.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How America's largest local TV owner turned its news anchors into soldiers in Trump's war on the media: <a href="https://t.co/iLVtKRQycL">https://t.co/iLVtKRQycL</a> <a href="https://t.co/dMdSGellH3">pic.twitter.com/dMdSGellH3</a></p>— Deadspin (@Deadspin) <a href="https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/980175772206993409?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 31, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pretty pathetic how fox news regurgitates the co line. Had no idea, it's Orwell's 1984.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How America's largest local TV owner turned its news anchors into soldiers in Trump's war on the media: <a href="https://t.co/iLVtKRQycL">https://t.co/iLVtKRQycL</a> <a href="https://t.co/dMdSGellH3">pic.twitter.com/dMdSGellH3</a></p>— Deadspin (@Deadspin) <a href="https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/980175772206993409?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 31, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So please explain how this is any different or worse then EVERY OTHER OUTLET spouting the DNC party line?