• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FOXNews is compromised

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Not that I am a big fan of Foxnews, but I read this morning that they just hired Donna Brazille. Think they are moving left?

It was probably just a ploy to get the commie dims to give them a debate slot.

Every network employs members of the opposing party (shame to have to say it that way). Fox already employs Juan Williams and he sits on The Five and appears regularly on multiple shows. Not sure I see an issue here.

Fox has been moving to the left, slowly, for some time now. The Lunatic Left (LL) are simply too bat-**** crazy to see what is going on.

Well, the Murdoch boys are running **** now right? Pretty liberal from what I understand, more so than their father by far. Couple this hire with Pirro getting suspended, and it seems curious at least. Oh well, no worries. I know some people here like Foxnews, so I was curious of what people thought.

We cut the cable years ago. When I returned their equipment the rep asked 'why'? I said I've said one too many times '1500 channels and nothing to watch'.

I don't care what Fox does any more than I care what MSNBC does. 'The media' is the problem regardless of who sits behind the desk.

We cut the cable years ago. When I returned their equipment the rep asked 'why'? I said I've said one too many times '1500 channels and nothing to watch'.

I don't care what Fox does any more than I care what MSNBC does. 'The media' is the problem regardless of who sits behind the desk.

We cut the cord last year. Haven't watched Fox News or any other news channel since, and I have the Firestick. But you are correct. The media is the problem....however, the people who lap up their reporting like milk without cross checking is a pretty big problem as well. Dumbing down the masses......

249197_image.jpg

Didn't Disney just take control of Fox this week?

Watching too much political news will make any sane person a little grouchy if you know what I mean. Ain't worth it.

Last edited:
I killed the dish a couple of years ago. We werent watching anyway.

Watching too much political news will make any sane person a little grouchy if you know what I mean. Ain't worth it.

What political news? Nowadays its all opinion mixed in with a good portion of unsubstantiated rubbish dressed up to appear to be facts designed to whip the masses into a frenzy.