• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Freedom Phone

Keep in mind an enormous organized crime bust took place recently, aided by the fact that the mafia goons all had phones they believed were encrypted and "spy proof" and they spoke about their illegal business dealings freely on those phones, which were directly being monitored by military and law enforcement agencies.

The "encrypted phone" scam is just that. Do you really believe DHS, HLS, CIA, FBI et. al. are going to allow communication they can't monitor? You don't have to be a crazy conspiracy theorist to understand we don't live in that world anymore.

Everyone needs to start texting in Navajo.
Ńtʼééʼ haalá jiidzaaígi átʼéego shinééłʼı̨́ı̨́ʼ.”

(He looked at me like I was crazy.) (far as I can tell, anyway...)

Tibs Phone

Writing in coded and ciphers will be the next "in thing"

Keep in mind an enormous organized crime bust took place recently, aided by the fact that the mafia goons all had phones they believed were encrypted and "spy proof" and they spoke about their illegal business dealings freely on those phones, which were directly being monitored by military and law enforcement agencies.

The "encrypted phone" scam is just that. Do you really believe DHS, HLS, CIA, FBI et. al. are going to allow communication they can't monitor? You don't have to be a crazy conspiracy theorist to understand we don't live in that world anymore.
Judging from the website it isn't an encrypted phone. It claims to utilise its own operating system, doesn't come preloaded with undeletable left wing social media apps, browsers and search engines and gives you control over what your apps can and cannot access. - all orf which sound pretty good to me, because I find it F@@king annoying that many apps now can only be downloaded if you consent to them having free reign over your device, and many pre-installed apps taht can't be deleted are the same.

I would prefer to make it illegal for the NSA to listen, record and collect data without a warrant.

I wish our nation had some sort of guarantee against government monitoring of and intrusion into our personal affairs, communications and finances. Some sort of "amendment," I'll call it. I would give it a number, to distinguish it from other "amendments." This hypothetical "amendment" would prevent government from monitoring my communications, papers, financial data, etc. unless a judge found ... let's call it, "Yeah, I think you have something there." No, too long. How about, "definitive cause." Too restrictive. How about "probable cause"?

Pipe dream, I know.

I would prefer to make it illegal for the NSA to listen, record and collect data without a warrant.

I remember reading an old document Jimmy alluded to that guaranteed us all that very right. It must have gotten lost somewhere and is no longer applicable.

😂 Slippin’ Jimmy is selling phone on the internet now.

“privacy sold here”

I wish our nation had some sort of guarantee against government monitoring of and intrusion into our personal affairs, communications and finances. Some sort of "amendment," I'll call it. I would give it a number, to distinguish it from other "amendments." This hypothetical "amendment" would prevent government from monitoring my communications, papers, financial data, etc. unless a judge found ... let's call it, "Yeah, I think you have something there." No, too long. How about, "definitive cause." Too restrictive. How about "probable cause"?

Pipe dream, I know.
No kidding