• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games to set things right and perpetuate myths

They are too dumb to realize that they are saying they think women aren't as business savvy as men and are ****** with money. Their feminist board game is wildly anti woman. It's almost cute how clueless they are about the message they are trying to send.

The RadFems need the "Wage Gap" myth to continue because they need wedge issues to make women hate men and the civilization men have built and women benefit from. The funny thing is even when the pay scales are the same women still make less than men because they work less hours, don't take differential shifts and don't do as much overtime as men.

Does the game include a spot that sends males to jail for unknown reasons, and when they ask why they are in jail, the female players respond, "You know why you're there." And a spot called "Chardonnay," where if a female player lands on it, she builds up a rant for no reason, and winds up crying? Or how about another spot on the board called "oil change," where only the female players expect the male players to do something, yet fail to tell them when the task is to be done and then get angry when the task is not done?

Does the game include a spot that sends males to jail for unknown reasons, and when they ask why they are in jail, the female players respond, "You know why you're there." And a spot called "Chardonnay," where if a female player lands on it, she builds up a rant for no reason, and winds up crying? Or how about another spot on the board called "oil change," where only the female players expect the male players to do something, yet fail to tell them when the task is to be done and then get angry when the task is not done?

Why do you hate women?

I guess I'm one of the few feminists "radical" enough to find it insulting and patronizing that someone thinks I need a board game made just for me with special advantages so I can win. I'd rather win on my own merits. Call me crazy!