• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

George Soros - The Most Evil Man In Existence

scraps

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The US Government is in league with this super villain. The corrupt DOJ and incompetent FBI won't do anything to investigate or stop him since they're in bed with him. He is aiding in the expansion of the US government's power over its citizens.

UN is where this begins. Obummer has pretensions of being post-president leader of the UN and, if his plan to release the Internet to ICAAN with no oversight succeeds, UN will have control of that, too. Makes the words of one of O's early sycophants, the "esteemed"'congressperson from lovely Compton, CA, to "build a database like you've never seen to track everything," plausible and chilling. NWO, here we come.

I'm just surprised the Mossad hasn't taken him out by now.

br_zpscwwmlkao.png

Soros_zpsy0epqbta.png

AND SO IT BEGINS....

UN_zpsy3wxu1bo.jpg

Last edited:
So the devil himself concedes Trump will win the popular vote in a landslide but says Hitlary will win the required electorate votes to become prez....says it's a 'done deal.' So George Soros who owns Hillary & every Democrat in DC, says his money will buy our election.

Liberals love to hate on the Koch brothers but they are nothing compared to Soros. The dude is as extreme as they come on either side of the aisle. He is one scary and sinister piece of trash.

Trump needs to call on his mafia connections and have that ****** whacked. He needs to rot in the swamps of the meadowlands of Jersey.

Can the RNC see to it that he doesn't buy those votes? I mean, how can they stop him?

Trump needs to call on his mafia connections and have that ****** whacked. He needs to rot in the swamps of the meadowlands of Jersey.

He's pretty old. Can't he die soon? Real-life James Bond movie villain I tell ya.