• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Get ready to unload, 21, regarding Biden's debt

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

$3 trillion in 18 months. That works out to $166,666,666,666.66 per month. If he continues for his 48-month term, he will add ...

$8 trillion to the national debt. Repeat, Sloppy Joe, dementia patient, confused old man, diaper-wearing grifter, is on pace to add $8 TRILLION to the national debt.

21, you railed against Trump's spending* so you must be ready to unload - UN-FREAKING-LOAD - on Sloppy Joe. Have at it.

* As I have told you several times, it is actually Congress' spending and when (D)imbos run Congress, the same stupid **** always happens.

$3 trillion in 18 months. That works out to $166,666,666,666.66 per month. If he continues for his 48-month term, he will add ...

$8 trillion to the national debt. Repeat, Sloppy Joe, dementia patient, confused old man, diaper-wearing grifter, is on pace to add $8 TRILLION to the national debt.

21, you railed against Trump's spending* so you must be ready to unload - UN-FREAKING-LOAD - on Sloppy Joe. Have at it.

* As I have told you several times, it is actually Congress' spending and when (D)imbos run Congress, the same stupid **** always happens.
He will NEVER admit being wrong.

Good thing I haven't spent 20 years saving for retirement, putting my money into an IRA and a 401k.

Wait ...
I lost all of mine during Bomma's recession so the joke's on them.

Just you doubters wait. 21 is loading up to unleash hell on Biden for his profligate spending!

Just you wait! Any day now, any day ...