• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ginsburg Getting worse

SCSteeler4life

Contributor
Reaction score
Old bag of bones trying to put her other foot in the grave. Think Kavanaugh was bad just wait.

Falling asleep during speeches, health issues, 85 years old. Does she really have all of her mental faculties at this point? One has to wonder.

These were discovered when she fell. supposedly nothing spread and will need no further treatment

I don't wish her ill, I just want her to retire. One has to admit, she can't have all of her mental capacity at 85. Where are all of the people crying that Trump was losing is mind?

th

donald-j-trump-follow-realdonald-trump-see-you-in-court-14018900.png

Reactions: MTC
These were discovered when she fell.

Which further validates hamster's question if she is fit for office at this point. It's a valid question.

Did you ever notice that when scrubs like is get Pancreatic cancer or colon cancer or lung cancer we tend to be doomed, or at least have long drawn out battles, but elitists like RBG and Carter all get magically cured quickly and simply...

Didn't help John McCain. Or Steve Jobs.

She is too stubborn to step down because she doesn't want Trump to be able to nominate another judge. She plays partisan politics when her health and wellbeing is on the line .

She is too stubborn to step down because she doesn't want Trump to be able to nominate another judge. She plays partisan politics when her health and wellbeing is on the line .

And she has made arrangements with Kagan and Sotomayor when she finally kicks the bucket.

v1.bjsxODE0Njk7ajsxNzkxMjsxMjAwOzIwNDg7MTUzNg

Last edited:
Did you ever notice that when scrubs like is get Pancreatic cancer or colon cancer or lung cancer we tend to be doomed, or at least have long drawn out battles, but elitists like RBG and Carter all get magically cured quickly and simply...
Fairly recently some billionaire came out saying that that difference in healthcare was what was the most surprising part of being super rich. He said most people have no idea that there is a completely other level of healthcare.

Fairly recently some billionaire came out saying that that difference in healthcare was what was the most surprising part of being super rich. He said most people have no idea that there is a completely other level of healthcare.

I believe it. Just like I believe that there is a different level of justice for the political elite, than for the middle American,taxpaying hoi polloi.

I wish she could retire and enjoy the rest of her life. Like I said before a vacancy created by her death would be a political firefight. This is not replacing a conservative with another conservative, it's replacing a liberal with a conservative, giving the conservatives a solid 6-3 majority for what looks to be a decade or more with that margin. ** Justices agree 75-80% of the time **

I wish she could retire and enjoy the rest of her life. Like I said before a vacancy created by her death would be a political firefight. This is not replacing a conservative with another conservative, it's replacing a liberal with a conservative, giving the conservatives a solid 6-3 majority for what looks to be a decade or more with that margin. ** Justices agree 75-80% of the time **

The fact that the Supreme Court is subject to political ideologies is a travesty. They should be interpreting the Constitution, and should be in agreement the vast majority of the time. However, more and more, feckless legislators are punting to the courts, and the courts have become a vehicle for legislation. Therein lies the problem. The left relies on the courts to implement more than the right does. Roe vs. Wade is a prime example.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, undergoes lung procedure to remove cancerous growth

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, underwent surgery Friday to remove two malignant nodules from her left lung, the Supreme Court said.

It said she was "resting comfortably" after the surgery at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York, and there was no evidence of any remaining disease.

"Currently, no further treatment is planned," the court said in a statement.

Ginsburg, the eldest member of the court and the senior justice of its liberal wing, underwent a pulmonary lobectomy. Two nodules in the lower lobe of her left lung were discovered incidentally during tests she received while being treated for rib fractures sustained in a fall last month. Both nodules were found to be malignant during an initial evaluation.

ANY surgery at age 85 is not minor. I wish no ill will on anyone. I hope she has a full recovery with no complications.

That said, I don't this she is physically fit to serve as a Supreme Court justice after this term.

Yeah... when Jimmy carter beat aggressive pancreatic cancer one of the talking heads on cnn was rambling on with one of the doctors about it and had the balls to say that what they did to President carter wasn’t available to the general public and even if it were it would be 150grand a treatment

Some friends of mine have passed from pancreatic cancer... it pisses me off every time I think about it...

I also think about when some of the developments in DNA research in the mid nineties had some medical goobers theorizing that one day we could extend lifespans to a thousand years and drastically slow down aging... but then they all agreed that such things would have to be limited to the “best people” to eliminate overpopulation...

Elitist ******** the lot of them

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

The deep state must not like Ted Kennedy...he went down hard with the cancers.

Yeah... when Jimmy carter beat aggressive pancreatic cancer one of the talking heads on cnn was rambling on with one of the doctors about it and had the balls to say that what they did to President carter wasn’t available to the general public and even if it were it would be 150grand a treatment

Some friends of mine have passed from pancreatic cancer... it pisses me off every time I think about it...

I also think about when some of the developments in DNA research in the mid nineties had some medical goobers theorizing that one day we could extend lifespans to a thousand years and drastically slow down aging... but then they all agreed that such things would have to be limited to the “best people” to eliminate overpopulation...

Elitist ******** the lot of them

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

genetics is a tough subject ethically speaking. 1000 year lifespan is highly unlikely though. The heart is a muscle that works 24-7 even with perfect genes i can't picture it lasting 1000 years. Of course you could always put in a mechanical heart, but i cant imagine what a body would look like at 1000 years old. Also if people lived that long the population would be outrageous and there would be no natural selection taking place. Do we really want people creating super humans? Scientists could create geniuses / athletes / whatever, but where would that leave the unaltered people?

As for Ruth she will never step down now unless she is on her death bed. She is probably not fully mentally there, but there are a few in the house/ Senate who i feel should step down as well.

I really can't fathom the need for people to remain in politics past 70 years old, let alone 80. What's the point ?

ed666caa32cb7a8d0515bdf8848ad9db.png
th

nowadays it seems that senility is a prerequisite.

The following is a list from rollcall.com of the Republicans in the U.S. Senate that have served for at least 20 years and the dates when they first took office…

Orrin G. Hatch, Utah Jan. 4, 1977
Thad Cochran, Miss. Dec. 27, 1978
Charles E. Grassley, Iowa Jan. 5, 1981
Mitch McConnell, Ky. Jan. 3, 1985
Richard C. Shelby, Ala. Jan. 6, 1987
John McCain, Ariz. Jan. 6, 1987
James M. Inhofe, Okla. Nov. 30, 1994

The following is a list from rollcall.com of the Democrats in the U.S. Senate that have served for at least 20 years and the dates when they first took office…

Patrick J. Leahy, Vt. Jan. 14, 1975
Barbara A. Mikulski, Md. Jan. 6, 1987
Harry Reid, Nev. Jan. 6, 1987
Dianne Feinstein, Calif. Nov. 4, 1992
Barbara Boxer, Calif. Jan. 5, 1993
Patty Murray, Wash. Jan. 5, 1993

The following is a list from rollcall.com of the Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives that have served for at least 20 years and the dates when they first took office…

Don Young, Alaska March 6, 1973
Jim Sensenbrenner, Wis. Jan. 15, 1979
Harold Rogers, Ky. Jan. 5, 1981
Christopher H. Smith, N.J. Jan. 5, 1981
Joe L. Barton, Texas Jan. 3, 1985
Lamar Smith, Texas Jan. 6, 1987
Fred Upton, Mich. Jan. 6, 1987
John J. Duncan Jr., Tenn. Nov. 8, 1988
Dana Rohrabacher, Calif. Jan. 3, 1989
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Fla. Aug. 29, 1989
John A. Boehner, Ohio Jan. 3, 1991
Sam Johnson, Texas May 18, 1991
Ken Calvert, Calif. Jan. 5, 1993
Robert W. Goodlatte, Va. Jan. 5, 1993
Peter T. King, N.Y. Jan. 5, 1993
John L. Mica, Fla. Jan. 5, 1993
Ed Royce, Calif. Jan. 5, 1993
Frank D. Lucas, Okla. May 10, 1994
Rodney Frelinghuysen, N.J. Jan. 4, 1995
Walter B. Jones, N.C. Jan. 4, 1995
Frank A. LoBiondo, N.J. Jan. 4, 1995
Mac Thornberry, Texas Jan. 4, 1995
Edward Whitfield, Ky. Jan. 4, 1995

The following is a list from rollcall.com of the Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives that have served for at least 20 years and the dates when they first took office…

John Conyers Jr., Mich. Jan. 4, 1965
Charles B. Rangel, N.Y. Jan. 21, 1971
Steny H. Hoyer, Md. May 19, 1981
Marcy Kaptur, Ohio Jan. 3, 1983
Sander M. Levin, Mich. Jan. 3, 1983
Peter J. Visclosky, Ind. Jan. 3, 1985
Peter A. DeFazio, Ore. Jan. 6, 1987
John Lewis, Ga. Jan. 6, 1987
Louise M. Slaughter, N.Y. Jan. 6, 1987
Nancy Pelosi, Calif. June 2, 1987
Frank Pallone Jr., N.J. Nov. 8, 1988
Eliot L. Engel, N.Y. Jan. 3, 1989
Nita M. Lowey, N.Y. Jan. 3, 1989
Jim McDermott, Wash. Jan. 3, 1989
Richard E. Neal, Mass. Jan. 3, 1989
José E. Serrano, N.Y. March 20, 1990
David E. Price, N.C. Jan. 7, 1997 Also served 1987-95
Rosa DeLauro, Conn. Jan. 3, 1991
Collin C. Peterson, Minn. Jan. 3, 1991
Maxine Waters, Calif. Jan. 3, 1991
Jerrold Nadler, N.Y. Nov. 3, 1992
Jim Cooper, Tenn. Jan. 7, 2003 Also served 1983-95
Xavier Becerra, Calif. Jan. 5, 1993
Sanford D. Bishop Jr., Ga. Jan. 5, 1993
Corrine Brown, Fla. Jan. 5, 1993
James E. Clyburn, S.C. Jan. 5, 1993
Anna G. Eshoo, Calif. Jan. 5, 1993
Gene Green, Texas Jan. 5, 1993
Luis V. Gutierrez, Ill. Jan. 5, 1993
Alcee L. Hastings, Fla. Jan. 5, 1993
Eddie Bernice Johnson, Texas Jan. 5, 1993
Carolyn B. Maloney, N.Y. Jan. 5, 1993
Lucille Roybal-Allard, Calif. Jan. 5, 1993
Bobby L. Rush, Ill. Jan. 5, 1993
Robert C. Scott, Va. Jan. 5, 1993
Nydia M. Velázquez, N.Y. Jan. 5, 1993
Bennie Thompson, Miss. April 13, 1993
Sam Farr, Calif. June 8, 1993
Lloyd Doggett, Texas Jan. 4, 1995
Mike Doyle, Pa. Jan. 4, 1995
Chaka Fattah, Pa. Jan. 4, 1995
Sheila Jackson Lee, Texas Jan. 4, 1995
Zoe Lofgren, Calif. Jan. 4, 1995

As you looked over those lists, you probably noticed that they contain many of the members of Congress that Americans complain about the most.

Last edited:
I guessing most wouldn't want an 85 year old performing surgery on them, so why is it OK to have an 85 year old justice or member of congress?

Justice Ginsburg will do a John McCain before ever considering stepping down for the good of the country, as well as themselves.

I really can't fathom the need for people to remain in politics past 70 years old, let alone 80. What's the point ?

ed666caa32cb7a8d0515bdf8848ad9db.png
th

nowadays it seems that senility is a prerequisite.

The following is a list from rollcall.com of the Republicans in the U.S. Senate that have served for at least 20 years and the dates when they first took office…

Orrin G. Hatch, Utah Jan. 4, 1977
Thad Cochran, Miss. Dec. 27, 1978
Charles E. Grassley, Iowa Jan. 5, 1981
Mitch McConnell, Ky. Jan. 3, 1985
Richard C. Shelby, Ala. Jan. 6, 1987
John McCain, Ariz. Jan. 6, 1987
James M. Inhofe, Okla. Nov. 30, 1994

The following is a list from rollcall.com of the Democrats in the U.S. Senate that have served for at least 20 years and the dates when they first took office…

Patrick J. Leahy, Vt. Jan. 14, 1975
Barbara A. Mikulski, Md. Jan. 6, 1987
Harry Reid, Nev. Jan. 6, 1987
Dianne Feinstein, Calif. Nov. 4, 1992
Barbara Boxer, Calif. Jan. 5, 1993
Patty Murray, Wash. Jan. 5, 1993

The following is a list from rollcall.com of the Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives that have served for at least 20 years and the dates when they first took office…

Don Young, Alaska March 6, 1973
Jim Sensenbrenner, Wis. Jan. 15, 1979
Harold Rogers, Ky. Jan. 5, 1981
Christopher H. Smith, N.J. Jan. 5, 1981
Joe L. Barton, Texas Jan. 3, 1985
Lamar Smith, Texas Jan. 6, 1987
Fred Upton, Mich. Jan. 6, 1987
John J. Duncan Jr., Tenn. Nov. 8, 1988
Dana Rohrabacher, Calif. Jan. 3, 1989
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Fla. Aug. 29, 1989
John A. Boehner, Ohio Jan. 3, 1991
Sam Johnson, Texas May 18, 1991
Ken Calvert, Calif. Jan. 5, 1993
Robert W. Goodlatte, Va. Jan. 5, 1993
Peter T. King, N.Y. Jan. 5, 1993
John L. Mica, Fla. Jan. 5, 1993
Ed Royce, Calif. Jan. 5, 1993
Frank D. Lucas, Okla. May 10, 1994
Rodney Frelinghuysen, N.J. Jan. 4, 1995
Walter B. Jones, N.C. Jan. 4, 1995
Frank A. LoBiondo, N.J. Jan. 4, 1995
Mac Thornberry, Texas Jan. 4, 1995
Edward Whitfield, Ky. Jan. 4, 1995

The following is a list from rollcall.com of the Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives that have served for at least 20 years and the dates when they first took office…

John Conyers Jr., Mich. Jan. 4, 1965
Charles B. Rangel, N.Y. Jan. 21, 1971
Steny H. Hoyer, Md. May 19, 1981
Marcy Kaptur, Ohio Jan. 3, 1983
Sander M. Levin, Mich. Jan. 3, 1983
Peter J. Visclosky, Ind. Jan. 3, 1985
Peter A. DeFazio, Ore. Jan. 6, 1987
John Lewis, Ga. Jan. 6, 1987
Louise M. Slaughter, N.Y. Jan. 6, 1987
Nancy Pelosi, Calif. June 2, 1987
Frank Pallone Jr., N.J. Nov. 8, 1988
Eliot L. Engel, N.Y. Jan. 3, 1989
Nita M. Lowey, N.Y. Jan. 3, 1989
Jim McDermott, Wash. Jan. 3, 1989
Richard E. Neal, Mass. Jan. 3, 1989
José E. Serrano, N.Y. March 20, 1990
David E. Price, N.C. Jan. 7, 1997 Also served 1987-95
Rosa DeLauro, Conn. Jan. 3, 1991
Collin C. Peterson, Minn. Jan. 3, 1991
Maxine Waters, Calif. Jan. 3, 1991
Jerrold Nadler, N.Y. Nov. 3, 1992
Jim Cooper, Tenn. Jan. 7, 2003 Also served 1983-95
Xavier Becerra, Calif. Jan. 5, 1993
Sanford D. Bishop Jr., Ga. Jan. 5, 1993
Corrine Brown, Fla. Jan. 5, 1993
James E. Clyburn, S.C. Jan. 5, 1993
Anna G. Eshoo, Calif. Jan. 5, 1993
Gene Green, Texas Jan. 5, 1993
Luis V. Gutierrez, Ill. Jan. 5, 1993
Alcee L. Hastings, Fla. Jan. 5, 1993
Eddie Bernice Johnson, Texas Jan. 5, 1993
Carolyn B. Maloney, N.Y. Jan. 5, 1993
Lucille Roybal-Allard, Calif. Jan. 5, 1993
Bobby L. Rush, Ill. Jan. 5, 1993
Robert C. Scott, Va. Jan. 5, 1993
Nydia M. Velázquez, N.Y. Jan. 5, 1993
Bennie Thompson, Miss. April 13, 1993
Sam Farr, Calif. June 8, 1993
Lloyd Doggett, Texas Jan. 4, 1995
Mike Doyle, Pa. Jan. 4, 1995
Chaka Fattah, Pa. Jan. 4, 1995
Sheila Jackson Lee, Texas Jan. 4, 1995
Zoe Lofgren, Calif. Jan. 4, 1995

As you looked over those lists, you probably noticed that they contain many of the members of Congress that Americans complain about the most.

Particularly in the house, incumbents win most if the time because opponents cannot get the name recognition and its harder to raise money against someone already entrenched with the local power mongers...

Thus you have Pelosi types that know they realistically are never losing so they can afford to run far right or far left on extremist nonsense... its more likely that a congressional district is more uniform in opinion and culture than a whole state... they all know what their area wants to hear and they act on it all the time