• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Go Blue Go!!!

Mr. T. “PAIN, I like things that cause PAIN to the Hairballs” …….. “college or Pro.”

Salute the nation

Ever tried Belgian white, shock top? Neighbor gave us a couple. Not too bad. Went good with our Cod dinner.

Shock Top has been showing up at a lot of sporting venues lately. It's a pretty decent Belgium. Similar to the more widely known Blue Moon.

Shock Top has been showing up at a lot of sporting venues lately. It's a pretty decent Belgium. Similar to the more widely known Blue Moon.
I use to drink the Blue Moon Octoberfest, was pretty good. I tried a “copy-cat” recipe while home brewing, but it didn’t turn out quite as good….. close but no cigar………..

Salute the nation

It’s always fun to hear Harbaugh struggle but this is meaningless because they open with 4 cupcakes.

Northwestern firing Pat Fitzgerald over hazing incidents could blow up their whole program.

Reminds me of that good comparison.

Michigan's schedule is a joke this year. Their non conference is East Carolina, UNLV and Bowling Green, then add Rutgers for that 4 game suspension.

Michigan's schedule is a joke this year. Their non conference is East Carolina, UNLV and Bowling Green, then add Rutgers for that 4 game suspension.
Somehow Penn State's is even worse.

WVU - predicted last in the Big 12
Delaware
UMass

schedules are made years in advance. WVU wasn't a pushover when it was scheduled.

will be there in week 1 with the wife, going to be the first NCAA game should be 102,000 at least, we went to 3 games at the mustard bowl, understood but didn't become a follower, but did find Ab in his prime electric. The first game ever was hurricane sandy vs was ab had a pr called back but the next 2 times vs clb helmet kick he was unstoppable in that one as well when we ***** slapped Kap season opener.

It's win or bust for us big blue, looking at the schedule reg season should be 12-0 or 11-1 with penn st and Ohio St as the only games I think they may drop. Maryland could be tricky as where it is on the schedule and tua bro is a better pocket qb from looking at them 2.