• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Go get 'em Coolie......

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Democrats were no doubt looking for a bit of a breather now that the Anthony Weiner scandal is receding. But this news won't help with that one bit:

A congressional ethics panel is investigating allegations that Florida Democratic Rep. Alcee Hastings sexually harassed a member of his staff, according to people familiar with the matter.

Note that Hastings' ethical record is less than stellar -- in 1988 he became the sixth federal judge in history to be impeached by Congress after Hastings was charged with perjury and taking $150,000 bribe. Then in 1993, he was elected to Congress.

ABC News' Teddy Davis and Rigel Anderson Report: Florida Democratic Congressman Alcee Hastings issued a statement Monday indicating that he regrets saying that "gun toting" Sarah Palin "don't care too much" about Jews …

Speaker-elect Nancy Pelosi rejected Florida Rep. Alcee Hastings for the post earlier this week. Hastings came with the support of the Congressional Black Caucus but also carried considerable political baggage after being impeached from a federal judgeship in the late 80s over bribery charges.

This guy is a typical hardheaded Liberal and is an ideal poster child for term limits.

AP_IRS_INVESTIGATION_mar_140305_16x9_992.jpg

Quit being racist. Hastings deserves to be in Congress because he's black. Always whitey holding the brotherman down.

I'd seriously be going a few rounds with that dude over **** like that.

Quit being racist. Hastings deserves to be in Congress because he's black. Always whitey holding the brotherman down.

Exactly what the voters must have thought....impeached as a judge and 5 years later elected a congressman. Had to be a whitey conspiracy that he was impeached.

Mr Hastings has a district carved out of swamp land and a corridor of inner city neighborhoods connected with a strip of freeway. If he wasn't in a gerrymandered district he'd be gone by now.

Mr Hastings has a district carved out of swamp land and a corridor of inner city neighborhoods connected with a strip of freeway. If he wasn't in a gerrymandered district he'd be gone by now.

Thing is, even if Republicans run the state (I don't know who runs FL) they're down with gerrymandered Democrat districts too because it protects other Republican seats. At least that's what happens in PA.

Thing is, even if Republicans run the state (I don't know who runs FL) they're down with gerrymandered Democrat districts too because it protects other Republican seats. At least that's what happens in PA.

If you really want to see what FLA gerrymanderin i all bout then i rekkkomend u be watch this ---->