• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Going live to rant at 2pm today.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Podcast is pushed until Thursday at 2pm, so I'm jumping on Twitter @_SNPodcast and Facebook live.

I'm going to berate this entire process, break down the covid crows, and take some questions if you got em.

www.facebook.com/SteelerNationCom

Hope to see some of your questions! You can post some here if you like. I'll keep the window open.

How many different companies supply Corona testing kits to the NFL?

Does certain companies test kits go to certain teams?

Let all these jagoffs have it with both barrels.

Please explain to me how not practicing is dangerous... and if it is, why are tge guys coming off the list on gameday allowed to play... seriously is tgere any bigger joke of an excuse?

Podcast is pushed until Thursday at 2pm, so I'm jumping on Twitter @_SNPodcast and Facebook live.

I'm going to berate this entire process, break down the covid crows, and take some questions if you got em.

www.facebook.com/SteelerNationCom

Hope to see some of your questions! You can post some here if you like. I'll keep the window open.

Send out a nasty tweet to those purple wearing pansy *** birds.
Tell Harbaugh MTC challenges him to a boxing match.

I’ll kick his *** for Steeler Nation

Rant is up on Youtube

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JJgpAvBHOdY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

will watch in a bit. have about 2 hours of work calls still to get through.