• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Good read from our TE.

The players tribune accounts for like 60% of my opinions about sports.. players in their own words from MLB, the NFL, the NBA, the NHL... sometimes its anonymous and spilling locker room truths fans just arent privy to.. other times its a personal masterpiece like this... done well enough that I almost forgive him for being a Pats fan...

The players tribune accounts for like 60% of my opinions about sports.. players in their own words from MLB, the NFL, the NBA, the NHL... sometimes its anonymous and spilling locker room truths fans just arent privy to.. other times its a personal masterpiece like this... done well enough that I almost forgive him for being a Pats fan...
Loved the part about his grandpa and thought it was sad he passed before Pat was drafted.

Some children dream about making the money but he wanted to play football and loved football.

Definitely love his story.

M u u u u u u th.

It’s great reading,I’d say the best insights of players out of any reading source. I love going to some of the older articles.
Recommend to any sports fan to bookmark.

Great Read! Heath was always like that - just handed the ball to the ref. Honestly had some tears in my eyes at some points as it brought back so many memories of my own Grandpa. He died when I was 10, but he took me to every wrestling practice I had and never missed a match! I almost quit wrestling the year after because it just wasn't the same, but my Gram set me straight! My Grampa was an old coal miner from WV - died of black lung. He was tough as nails as I saw him! Pat's right - these men were forged from a different fire! I wish we had just a little of that today!

What a great read. Man that part about his Grandpa got to me. I got nine grand children but now only one plays football, He is only eight but It's awesome every time he runs to the fence to see me and flashes that big smile.