• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GOOGLE Caught Trying to sway the election in favor of Hillary

Spike

Reaction score
Liberal fascist crony elites stick together like wet turds

You think it's bad now, just wait until later this year when Bomma finishes selling the internet to an international bureau whose job it will be to protect Islam from hate speech.
Allah Akbar, *************!

BIAS ALERT: New York Times finds latest Clinton Foundation bombshell unfit to print

If you look hard enough, you find there's usually a reason for everything -- even at The New York Times.

But whatever the reason -- maybe it was the story about a parasite jeopardizing fly fishing in Montana, or those Russian hackers who attacked the Gray Lady's Moscow bureau -- the latest Clinton Foundation bombshell couldn't be found among "All the News That's Fit to Print."

The Associated Press scoop Tuesday found that at least 85 of 154 people who got an audience with Hillary Clinton while she led the State Department had donated to her family charity. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million and included private citizens with business before the government. It’s as close to a “pay to play” smoking gun as has emerged to date.

“The meetings between the Democratic presidential nominee and foundation donors do not appear to violate legal agreements Clinton and former president Bill Clinton signed before she joined the State Department in 2009,” the AP wrote. “But the frequency of the overlaps shows the intermingling of access and donations, and fuels perceptions that giving the foundation money was a price of admission for face time with Clinton.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nton-foundation-bombshell-unfit-to-print.html

More lies, more pay-to-play, more influence peddling, more treason. Another day in the life of Hillary Clinton.

Memo undercuts Hillary story on controversial Russian uranium deal, Clinton foundation

When Hillary Clinton was questioned about a deal that gave Russia increased sway over uranium markets, the former secretary of state and now Democratic presidential nominee said she had no reason to intervene in the decision and didn't even know her husband's foundation was being enriched by its beneficiaries.

State Department officials in fall 2009 - a year before the U.S. approved the deal - had obtained an internal strategy document from Russia's main nuclear energy firm, Rosatom, that provided a warning about Moscow's intentions as it "flexes muscles" in uranium markets.

In one cable sent to Clinton, U.S. officials in Brussels warned Russia was about to strongarm U.S. ally Ukraine into a deal for "long-term supply of nuclear fuel" that could "shut" the U.S. company Westinghouse out of the market and extend Moscow's influence over Europe.

Despite the warning from her own diplomats and the lawmakers, Clinton did not use her position on the CFISUS to stop the deal.

http://circa.com/politics/election-...-russian-uranium-moves-were-bad-for-us-europe

I understand why the Googles of the world favor Hillary. These fake progressive politicians are all just trying to get rich from their public service and completely in the pocket of corporations. I don't really understand why all these media idiots think democrats are so great and republicans are so bad. I don't spend much time trying to figure out the thought processes of idiots, but it is an interesting phenomenon.

Then you have people like Tibs coming on here denying there is media bias in favor of Hillary.]

I was curious, so I ASKed the question...and the answers made me spit coffee all over my keyboard...LOL

Why does the media always favor democrats?

1) Best Answer: Because the media has a tendency to have smart people in it, and Democrats are way smarter than Republicans. That is in fact the answer. Harsh but true. Deal with it.

2) It doesn't......The media has a bias, but its not political. Its based on popularity. In truth, George W. Bush got better coverage in both 2000 and in 2004 over both Gore and Kerry. Why? Because George W. Bush, for all his faults, has a personality. The same cannot be said for Gore and Kerry.

3) Did you happen to notice the lies and mud slinging the Republicans were slinging. The Republican media panders to a different class of people. The Democrats are a more intellectual and want the truth from the media.

4) Democrats are most often going with the truth, much more often than the Republicans....Fox News..enough said.

Well, I guess that answers that, at least one answer was honest.

5) They like to report on the circus side show that the democrat lunatic fringe like to portrait, I am always right and and you are always wrong because I am the a$$hole that is always politically correct.

7ISZaNL.jpg

I understand why the Googles of the world favor Hillary. These fake progressive politicians are all just trying to get rich from their public service and completely in the pocket of corporations. I don't really understand why all these media idiots think democrats are so great and republicans are so bad. I don't spend much time trying to figure out the thought processes of idiots, but it is an interesting phenomenon.

Also those places are staffed by young folks located in the bastions of Libtardism, Northern California and the Pacific Northwest.