• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Government to the Highest Bidder

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-inauguration-ticket-prices-25000-to-1-million-013543267.html

If you have an extra 25K lying around, you can get the middle class special.

Trump has gone from the anti-establishment candidate to establishment on steroids President.
His cabinet appointments so far are long-time political operatives to very wealthy people. All people
who have benefited from politics as usual.

Let me know when the egg on your face starts dripping on your chin. I'll get you a napkin.

"There was a time — eight years ago — when then President-elect Barack Obama sought to put some brakes on special-interest financing of his inauguration. He limited individual donors to $50,000 and barred any funds from corporations, labor unions and lobbyists. But for his 2013 inaugural, Obama lifted most of those restrictions, except the ban on lobbyists."

You were saying something about wiping splooge off your chin??

hahahahahahahahahaha - you have no clue about anything about Trump

and all the Dems have left to hold on to is...

undefined

Best Election Ever!

Winning!

Trump Advisers Cheer As Democrats Keep Nancy Pelosi As House leader

Top-level members of President-elect Donald Trump's transition team celebrated Democrats choosing to keep Nancy Pelosi as House minority leader, a decision that came after bruising losses for the party in this year's general election.

Some top Republicans seemed happy with the continuation of the status quo for Democrats.

"What a relief," top Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway, who was his campaign manager, tweeted Wednesday. "I was worried they had learned from the elections & might be competitive and cohesive again."

http://www.businessinsider.com/nancy-pelosi-house-leader-trump-2016-11

"I was worried they had learned from the elections & might be competitive and cohesive again."
I don't care who you are, that's cold!

I don't care who you are, that's cold!

That's Kellyanne

Here's a pic of them reading my tweets, she likes me. We talk, you know. She will get me a hat.

landscape-1480382733-donald-trump.jpg

So you mean Trump is doing something completely legal and fund-raising through a private function?

I thought you meant he was doing something like pay for play at the state department via his family's foundation like the Hildebeast did.

Guess which one is 21

crying-snowflakes-1024x765.jpg

When I read the thread title, I immediately thought it referred to the Clinton Foundation.

No ****.

How horrible. Because Hillary Clinton would NEVER have used the office of the president of the United States of America to do any fundraising.

Damn, we messed up on THAT one.

Why do you think Obama is going to continue living in DC? It's called lobbyists.

On and Mad Dog Mattis sounds like he's really rich.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Why do you think Obama is going to continue living in DC? It's called lobbyists.
I thought it was so he could be on CNN, MSNBC, and the Washington Post every day to tell us what Trump is doing wrong.

On and Mad Dog Mattis sounds like he's really rich.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Because narcissistic leftist guys just can't let go. I'd like to see him go on FOX and spew his nonsense. That'd be a hoot.

Enough talk - bring on the show!

COME ONE, COME ALL, STEP RIGHT UP, DON'T BE SHY

RELIVE IT ALL AGAIN!

ELECTION NIGHT NEWS COVERAGE

- WATCH THEM WEEP AT HILLARY's 'VICTORY PARTY'

SHELL SHOCKED!

(Sweet tears 3:34.45)

(Stunned faces 3:55.00)