• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gridiron Icon Podcast Interviews Stryker to Discuss Everything Steelers

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Stacey Baumann of the Gridiron Icon Podcast interviews Stryker and they discuss everything that other teams want to know about Steeler Nation.

Here’s a chance to see Stryker being interviewed and giving his opinions on the Pittsburgh Steelers‘ quarterback situation, the NFL Draft, and free agency, all while throwing shade at each and every division opponent!

LISTEN:

WATCH:

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

It's fun to be interviewed, and I'm glad I got to answer questions that I wouldn't normally think about. Stacey is a great dude and we spent a LOT of time off the air talking music/NFL/Superbowl. He's super easy to talk to and a great interviewer.

I was also hopped up on caffeine so I was in rare 'crazy frenetic' mode for a lot of these answers...

It's fun to be interviewed, and I'm glad I got to answer questions that I wouldn't normally think about. Stacey is a great dude and we spent a LOT of time off the air talking music/NFL/Superbowl. He's super easy to talk to and a great interviewer.

I was also hopped up on caffeine so I was in rare 'crazy frenetic' mode for a lot of these answers...
Or you were giddy and flirtatious.

Blame the caffeine don’t cha?

4d494b6b7e215ef0a0b88b5d111710ee_md.gif