• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy Birthday, Ben Roethlisberger: The Best of “Big Ben”

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Wednesday, Big Ben Roethlisberger turned the big 4-0. We here at SteelerNation.com want to wish him the happiest of birthdays and take this time to show our appreciation for the Pittsburgh Steelers‘ legend and future Hall of Famer.

Roethlisberger was originally drafted 11th overall out of Miami of Ohio by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 2004 NFL Draft. He would win the Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2004 by a land slide, after propelling the Steelers to a 15-1 record during the 2004 regular season. A two time Super Bowl champion, he finishes his career at #5 on the All-Time Passing Yards list.

Roethlisberger set an NFL rookie record in 2004 with five comeback wins in the fourth quarter, and six game-winning drives in the fourth quarter/overtime (including one playoff game). Roethlisberger has the most comeback wins (19) and game-winning drives (25) through the first seven seasons of a player’s career.[263][264] He is the only quarterback in NFL history to reach 20 comeback wins before the age of 30.Through 2021 Roethlisberger is tied for the 2nd most game-winning drives of all time (53), and is in sole possession of 2nd most game-winning drives including playoffs (57). He finished with 165 career wins as a Steeler.

Thank you for the memories, Ben! These are just some of our favorite highlights below:

CLICK THE PHOTO TO VIEW VIDEO

What was your favorite moment from “Big Ben” throughout his NFL career? Click to comment below!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Hell yeah birthday boy,.......................... go get spanked

Ben Roethlisberger STEELERS Icon !!!

Salute the nation

Happy Birthday Ben!

676wmh.jpg

Didn't have the time or energy to superimpose Ashley's face.

I watched that and just did my own "head count" of seconds from the snap of the ball to the throw.

The difference in the amount of time he had to throw in the last couple seasons is marked. Due, undoubtedly to a mixture of his own slowing down in terms of scrambling around and the inability of the line to give him time.

Happy Birthday wig................................. , OH wait.....................

I know it's somebody's B-day

Salute the nation

Reactions: wig
Happy Yesterday.

I hope it was a extraordinary day, and that you got to "step up into the pocket." figuratively speaking, of course.