• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy Birthday

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to me. Another reason why I don't like the Muzloids.
I had shooed everyone out of my office and sat down to finish my birthday cake when I heard on the radio that a plane had crashed into the WTC. Now this was not very long after Flight 427 crashed in Pittsburgh so I was thinking "Hmm, friggen' rudder control again. Too bad." Then a while later I heard that a second plane had crashed into the other building and I said "That was no accident. I bet it was the Muslims." Stereotypes are there for a reason.
My girlfriend at the time worked at PPG dahntahn and called me to say they were evacuating the building.
Later that day I went to play golf in my league. One other guy showed up who felt the same as me, that if we change what we do then the bad guys win. It was quiet because the golf course is next to the county airport and all air traffic was grounded. We played a round to effectively extend a middle finger to the Muzzies.
So Melissa Etheridge gets posted every year on 9/11.

Happy Birthday! Sorry it's such a mixed day for you, but at least your birthday will always be on a day of meaning for many of us.

Happy Princessday, Ron.
Go play your girlfriend/wife's back 9 while eating bacon to give the Muzzies another middle finger.
it's the patriotic thing to do.

Happy Birthday Ron! I have another friend with this birthday, I know it's kind of a bummer. Have fun. Here's hoping you get a Steelers win tonight as a birthday gift.

Bang a muzzie *****! That will show them.

Bang a muzzie *****! That will show them.
Thank you for the suggestion but there are virtually no Muzzies where I live and also I don't think Mrs. Burgundy would be real keen on the idea.

Happy Birthday Ron. A previous relationship of mine had a 9-11 anniversary. That didn't end well either.

happy bday. mrs blitz and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary today. going to tonights game

Happy Anniversary!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BLITZ again.

The party tonight is at my favorite local bar where the food and craft beer selection are both off the hook and we will be consuming the house specialty dessert of deep-fried bacon-wrapped s'mores in honor of Mohammed The Prophet, peace be upon him.