• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy New Year

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Happy New Years to all STEELERS NATION !!!

May there be many Steelers wins and positive talk.

May each of you enjoy the prosperity you bring.

Blessings to all

Salute the nation

Thank you Happy New year to you as well…and please pass the cure for a hangover asap!
Red Extra Strength Tylanol, As cool as shower as you can take and as much water as you can drink without puking. Got me through 20s and 30s. If you are 50 plus like me. Go to bed and say **** it. I probably shouldn't do that very often. There is no hope!

Happy New Year Steelernation! Does Cole slaw on a Primanti Sandwich count as good luck slaw?

Thank you Happy New year to you as well…and please pass the cure for a hangover asap!
I knew some bikers that would drink Bloody Marys. I would have a Jack N Coke instead but I am odd.😁

Happy New Years Steelernation, wishing yinz peace, love, and happiness throughout the new year, for you and yours. Stay safe and God bless.

Happy new year guys/gals/bob/cooch/cbd gummies peoples and whatever Coolie chooses to identify as in 2023.

If we are talking back in the game bs. Surviving next day..... two light beer and Clamato ollowed by a rye coke press.
I had a 6 pack of Asahi and 1 heineken yesterday. A pb&j sandwich and a bottled water in between.

Happy New Year!

Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.

Benjamin Franklin