• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Here's a mind snapper---I'm gonna need help with this one !

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
I've seen some posts on here that attracted my interest even though I wasn't interested in the subject, well I found a subject that peeked my interest without knowing the subject.

Check this story out and you tell me..BTW.. I'm an old dumbass. so go easy...just tell me what's going on. I have no clue !

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – A Nashville prosecutor has been fired after reports surfaced that he made sterilization of women part of plea negotiations in some cases.

That case involved a woman with a 20-year history of mental illness who had been charged with neglect after her 5-day-old baby mysteriously died. Her defense attorney said Holmgren wouldn't go forward with a plea deal to keep the woman out of prison unless she had the surgery.

The cases evoke a dark corner of American history where the mentally ill, minorities and those deemed "deficient" were forced to undergo surgery so they could not have children.

Holmgren, who has been both praised and fiercely criticized for his aggressive courtroom tactics on behalf of children, said he routinely asked abusers and mothers who gave birth to infants who test positive for drugs to go on birth control. A court could not order someone to take birth control, so defendants in those cases would have to consent to such a condition.

Randers stabbed herself in the stomach when she was pregnant in 2004 and then was arrested at the Nashville airport after making threats to her unborn child when she was pregnant again in 2012, he said. She was under court supervision for her mental illness when she fled her home state of Minnesota and gave birth to a baby in 2012 that would die five days later in Nashville.

Randers has since been found not guilty by reason of insanity and is confined to an institution.

Funk would not give a reason for Holmgren's departure. He did say that he was faced with a backlog of more than 130 child abuse cases that had been sitting in the office, some as far back as to 2010. He said he was instituting new procedures to make sure they didn't languish in the system.

[video]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/02/tennessee-prosecutor-fired-after-reports-female-sterilization-in-plea-deals/[/video]

Now you know what I know and hopefully someone will make sense of this for me. I am conflicted between the reasoning behind his reasoning and the power that has to be usurped to accomplish it.

Also missing is the 300 lb gorilla....what race were these people, I see no inference making that an issue...then why was he fired ? Was the Doctor black and the patient white or just the opposite...or does it really matter ?

Help me please, I'm so confused.

This is the solution to the welfare state nobody can stomach.

That is very true but will never fly. But what about temporary Sterilization while on public assistance? If you can't afford yourself you can't afford a kid and it is not fair to that child.
problem is no more Democrats so in wont fly and the Catholics would never buy in.

So what do you need help with Chip?

This sounds like eugenics in 2015 to me. Margaret Sanger who was the mother of birth control/planned parenthood movement was a proponent of eugenics....the elimination of the unfit within a race.

“Organized charity itself is the symptom of a malignant social disease…Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks [of people] that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant.”– Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, Chapter V, “Cruelty of Charity”

http://www.toomanyaborted.com/sanger/

So what do you need help with Chip?

" I am conflicted between the reasoning behind his reasoning and the power that has to be usurped to accomplish it."

(translation)
I am stuck in between being an advocate for forced sterilization for the mentally challenged, criminally deranged and perpetually useless..... and being appalled at the very idea that anyone could claim the right to sterilize another human being like they were a house pet.

Last edited:
Ah, the conflict between man's potential and man's reality. Gotta love this stuff, because people actually think that there is a solution to it.

Soren Kierkeggard challenged us to "embrace the absurd." We need to because we can't help but run into difficulties if we think. Reality just won't match up to what makes sense.

Not unlike our "racial dilemma" ...the
Reality just won't match up to what makes sense.
quote is probably the closest we're gonna get to an answer.

Fred says;
"Washington, with its hothouse isolation from America, ruled by the exotic orchids flowering in the Senate and by billionaire hustlers, may believe that America is what the talking heads tell us it should be. If you savagely punish anyone who points out that you have cancer, they stop pointing—but you don’t stop having cancer. Maybe we should think about this.

Anger hangs over the country. Not everyone white is a professor or collegiate sophomore or network anchor. Not every white—not by a long shot—in Congress or the federal bureaucracy is a Mother Jones liberal, not in private conversation. They say aloud what they have to say. But in the Great Plains and small-town South, in corner bars in Chicago and Denver, in the black enclave of the cities, a lot of people are ready to rumble. Read the comments section of the St. Louis papers after the riots. We can call the commenters whatever names we choose but when we finish, they will still be there. The shooting of policemen for racial reason--at least four to date--is not a good sign. We will do nothing about it but chatter."

If this is true Djfan...." Gotta love this stuff, because people actually think that there is a solution to it. "...then where do we go from here ?

As Fred stated " We will do nothing about it but chatter ", so then we will continue to support the very actions that we supposedly abhor. We will give legal support to the criminally insane and social support to the criminal. Two completely separate issues blending into the same result.

http://fredoneverything.net/Rebellion.shtml

Last edited:
Prescott Bush smiles in Hell.

I'm assuming that he is residing in hell as his reward for his involvement with the early formation of Planned Parenthood or was it because he was a Yale Bonesmen ?

Prescott Bush was politically active on social issues. He was involved with the American Birth Control League as early as 1942, and served as the treasurer of the first national capital campaign of Planned Parenthood in 1947. He was also an early supporter of the United Negro College Fund, serving as chairman of the Connecticut branch in 1951

all that...and a supporter of euthanasia and sterilizing the handicapped.

Thanks for the history lesson USDA, I had to look this guy up after those comments. What a character !

At least the Dems think so, here's some ink they propose to be fact.

Prescott Bush

Holocaust Survivors Sue Bush Family over Nazi Link

The Guardian: "The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism. His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy. The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy." Giving aid and comfort to the enemy is called TREASON.

W's Grandpa Prescott Was Caught with Bogus Medals Too

Scheming With the Enemy
Prescott Bush: 'Hitler's Angel' was The Nazi's Banker in America

The Associated Press, the largest newsgathering organization in the world, released a story about the ties between George W. Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush, and Nazi Germany.

Prescott Bush Robbed Geronimo's Tomb and Brought His Skull & Bones to Yale
Did Prescott Bush Steal Geronimo's Skull?

According to the Skull and Bones log book entry, Prescott Bush, grandfather of George W. Bush, and five other officers at Fort Sill, Okla., desecrated Geronimo's grave..

The Ultimate Double Dealers: Bushes-Harrimans Traded with BOTH the Nazis and Stalin
http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LE...t%20Bush/RK=0/RS=C6r_NX7Nj3nHCGfcQF7GIv76Y_Y-

Bush, Abortion and Racial Eugenics: The Real Story
http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LE...263.html/RK=0/RS=GAtrXBX2Hy14MEQIJGXuzEEF9f8-

Last edited:

While I agree, I don't believe it would have to be taken to that extreme. Provide a subsidy for a dependent instead of every dependent, and I guarantee births rates would decrease.

I would have zero concern - none, zip, nil - of the number of kids that defective moron had, except ...

I am forced to help pay for her goddam kids. You want me to pay for your kids?? Then **** it, I should have a say about things.

Hey, here's an easy solution - you pay for your kids, I pay for mine, and you do whatever you want with your uterus.