• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Here's some more of that "not racism" that seems to be popping up everywhere

Only Republican white citizens. This includes not only Caucasians but also Asians, Latins, Blacks, Arabs and Pacific Islanders who are “multiracially white” because they reject communism.

These people seem to be spoiling for a fight. I have said for years that one of the fundamental ills of liberal ideology is that there is no stopping point. Nothing that is revered for centuries, or a crucial part of society, is immune from assault. Marriage, nuclear family, private property, self-defense, gender, borders, a nation - all are subject to the onslaught of the diseased liberal mind. The absolute assault on the basis of race is not stopping. The crazy ************* are running all the asylums now.

Years ago, I debated Flog on gay marriage. I have no strong feelings one way or the other on the topic, but my point was that marriage is meant to protect children, not the adults, and since gay couples cannot have children, marriage was much, much less important. I also noted that the tsunami of "change" never stops, and asked him, "What's next? After gay marriage, what's next?"

Flog of course dismissed the idea. As expected, he was 100% wrong since the "gender by choice" movement is exploding. Twenty years ago - ten, five years ago - no person on earth would have expected a purported civil rights movement to consist of people claiming they can "choose" their gender, but here we are. Now men pretend to be women, play women's sports, participate in MMA fights against actual women and break their faces in 39 seconds.

So the nutjobs who claim to be another gender get what they want. God, I hope not, but prevailing against the insipid onslaught of stupidity known as liberalism seems almost impossible. I ask again - after we can choose gender and target people based on (white) race, what next?

Attack, attack,attack until you get retaliation. Then go "Oh,look how horrible these people are,I told you so!"

As the leftist group antifa still operates with strong funding and political backing.

They're itching for that fight coming back, so they can disarm you and label you as some kind of terrorist. The white supremacist **** is hilarious. What do we have in this country? Handfuls of those little groups we look at as nuts. We actually have funded white hate marxist groups all around the country. **** is in the school system K-college.

Someone is going to wig the **** out sooner or later and they will use it against us. Just a matter of time.