• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

He's got to do more than call her crooked Hillary

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
I haven't heard a decent summary of all her failures and crookedness. Hannity has no problem running down the list. If he can do it.. That's really all Donald needs to do, and be consistent with it. Remind everyone over and over again of what she actually did, and stop riffing on ****. Be factual. Repeatedly.

This isn't a debate - it's a ******* WAR!

Pound the **** out of Crooked Hillary!

I haven't heard a decent summary of all her failures and crookedness. Hannity has no problem running down the list. If he can do it.. That's really all Donald needs to do, and be consistent with it. Remind everyone over and over again of what she actually did, and stop riffing on ****. Be factual. Repeatedly.

After all, that's what H will do to Trump with all of his shady business dealings and Putin connections.

After all, that's what H will do to Trump with all of his shady business dealings and Putin connections.

You mean like the Whitewater development scam and the fraudulent billing at the Rose Lawfirm, or the deals with the Lipo Group and Goldman-Sachs?

You mean like the Whitewater development scam and the fraudulent billing at the Rose Lawfirm, or the deals with the Lipo Group and Goldman-Sachs?

The big difference is all of the allegations against H have been vetted for years and Trump's are just beginning. Should be fun.

The big difference is all of the allegations against H have been vetted for years and Trump's are just beginning. Should be fun.

While the part about vetting Donald Trump is accurate in that is is just beginning, to say Hillary Clinton has been vetted is a joke. It is always a "nothing to see here" when it comes to her or Bill or Barak Obama.

If Hillary Clinton was truly vetted she would never be the nominee.

While the part about vetting Donald Trump is accurate in that is is just beginning, to say Hillary Clinton has been vetted is a joke. It is always a "nothing to see here" when it comes to her or Bill or Barak Obama.

If Hillary Clinton was truly vetted she would never be the nominee.

How many wasted tax dollars on congressional investigations belie your point?

Trump needs to tone down the criticisms of those on the left, because he isn't that good at it and ends up having to explain what he really meant.
Don't get me wrong, he is still a better choice than Clinton, but he needs to become more Reagan like and speak positively and specifically about what his vision for the country will be.
It's always the economy, and if he starts focusing on that his numbers will rise.
People that love Hillary will vote for her no matter what he says, and he may push people to vote for her because of what comes out of his mouth.

Clinton isn't running on her or Obaba's record. But I agree. Donald needs to listen to 1 or 2 people like Hannity to hammer his message home. And he needs to do it quickly.

This election is pretty much over. Who do you think the GOP will nominate in 2020?

I literally just laughed out loud at this.

Susan McDougall literally spent years in prison rather than testify. James McDougall her former husband dropped dead of a "heart attack" with in a week of agreeing to testify against the Clintons. Hilary has a raft of bodies Bobbing along in her wake, all of whom were people that knew things that worth damaging to her. On top of that she has had a willing accomplices in the MSM And the full weight of the DNC running interference for her.

Whitewater was an investment the Clintons actually lost money on. For a scandal to be real, don't you think they should make money.

This election is pretty much over. Who do you think the GOP will nominate in 2020?

No way. That is what you are desperately wanting everyone to believe. This all is a desperate push to discourage people, then they won't go out and vote. Have at it, though.

Why all the investigations? Again, I do not accept the premise. If she was so clean, why all these investigations. I don't see other people that have been in politics have this many investigations.

Another thing, I heard this yesterday and it is a hell of a good point. How many people do you know in you life who have been killed? How many close or relatively close? I can think of one or two in my life, kids that I worked with years ago in the alternative school who got involved in gang stuff. Other than that, not that I can think of. Look at all the people the Clintons know that end up dead. Perhaps that should be the premise.

So you're helping her to rig the general election in the very same manner she rigged the party election? I mean, since she hired the head of the DNC hours after the party tossed her to the side, it's not like Hillary is hiding anything.

...but he needs to become more Reagan like and speak positively and specifically about what his vision for the country will be.
Really? You really think that's going to happen?

Gerkule+_060526381f6547b03b34fc079b9e4fe3.gif

This never gets old, and this was weeks before they wrapped it all up.

46C04795-3918-48D6-AF05-ADCB89829365_zpsju0kgmas.png

Now Drumpf says Obama and Hilary cofounded ISIS. Any sane person that supported him must be truly embarrassed. I keep thinking this is similar to when Joaquin Phoenix did the mockumentary I'm Still Here. Trump will one day step up to the microphone and say gotcha and walk away.

Really? You really think that's going to happen?

Gerkule+_060526381f6547b03b34fc079b9e4fe3.gif

At this point, I almost convinced that he can't believe he won the nomination. You don't become a billionaire without the intelligence to do so.
It's like he's trying to lose.

Trump's gotta do more about bringing to light some of these nefarious leaked emails:

wiki1_zpspwhf1zb2.jpg

Trump's gotta do more about bringing to light some of these nefarious leaked emails:

wiki1_zpspwhf1zb2.jpg

what's the objection? Isn't this just someone alerting the gov't to a problem?

since Trump and Hillary loved each other back then, what you need is the email from her telling him there's unrest so he can sell whatever stock. Then it's all Johnson v Stein.

Soros got the U.S.(thru Hillary) and other accomplices to intervene in the internal affairs of a sovereign state. Soros has long been accused of being a puppet master orchestrating world politics and markets for his own benefit. I am not certain if this is the first documented instance of his ordering an action and it being implemented by major powers, but even if there is precedent, how is this not huge news?

Trump needs to also talk about him being the puppet master of the insidious BLM bullshit movement. It's time to start calling these evil ***** out.

Last edited: