• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hey, was elfiePoloFaker let out alone??

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
elfiePoloFakeEbonicsNativeAmericanJewFaker, is this you??

Rabid Trump supporter, right? Those violent Trump supporters, I tell 'ya. Wait ...

Stanton’s mother confirmed to The Columbus Dispatch on Tuesday evening that her son has Asperger Syndrome, a developmental condition on the higher-functioning end of the autism spectrum. People with Asperger Syndrome often struggle with social, sensory and communication skills. Friends of Stanton told The Lantern late Monday evening that his condition might have been a factor in his actions.

In a public Facebook post, Adams said the decision [not to prosecute] came after “it was clear that my assault was not politically motivated in the way that we previously thought, nor was it committed by a Trump supporter.”

http://thelantern.com/2016/11/protester-tackled-at-anti-trump-rally-working-to-drop-the-charges/

Uhhh, okay. So if he's a Trump supporter, game on, *****, jail time!! But if he's a mentally defective Democrat [redundant, I know], ehhh, no harm, no foul?

Liberals at their juicy best.

I suspected a setup and in fact on the news today they reported that the guy who got tackled is not pressing charges.
He was probably disappointed that no Trump supporter tackled him so he had to get one of his own people to do it.

I suspected a setup and in fact on the news today they reported that the guy who got tackled is not pressing charges.
He was probably disappointed that no Trump supporter tackled him so he had to get one of his own people to do it.

And then have the media shriek for 24 hours about some PSYCHOPATHIC TRUMP SUPPORTER!! AHHHHHHH!!!

Correction on page 27 in 312,241 ... 312,240 ...