• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary 2020

jus like I perdicted

http://www.steelernationforums.com/showthread.php?21401-Democrats-are-self-destructing/page2

WukZwJP.gif

Oh God that would be awesome. And yes thy can be...I've seen proof.

I can definitely see this happening. The Dems have no one else, and she has no shame.

Bring on the Bernie bots!

WAR!

bernie-vs-hillary-ny-poll.png

650x366

69F37EB2-DA99-4AC8-8369-7FEE5AC8C8D4_cx0_cy10_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

No way are they that stupid. No way is even she that stupid. Right? Right? Oh ok.

Is she going to come up with another collusion scam? Maybe the Chinese this time. I wonder how her home pc security is these days....ahhh what difference does it make anyway. Some are just way way way above the law and accountability for anything. Will the dnc rig it for her again?

If the Dems allow Hillary to run again, it will only prove that they think Trump will win because they don't want to use up a candidate in a losing effort.

This could also just be a legal strategy for Clinton. If they feel that they are about to be investigated for their many crimes, she could run simply because Trump would likely have to back off or be accused of trying to rig the election by investigating his opponent.

What is Trump doing for the average American people? More money, jobs, what? because I'm confused. this page always talking rep or dem which neither party cares about any of you still stuck in the same old job not going nowhere still struggling probably to make ends meet and you guys talkin like Trump is the best thing since sliced bread like he's really doing something for the American people and I haven't seen it yet I'm talkin from a person that could care less if he's in office or not because like when Bush was in office and he went through the recession of America basically didn't affect me at all me and my family was fine mortgage paid bills paid still went on vacation and lived our lives like nothing was going on in the in the United States as of now the same way and I know most of you guys that's on here are not living the dream because if you did you wouldn't be bothered talking his head nonsense every single day let's talk football what we talked about this crap for every single day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Steeler Nation mobile app

What is Trump doing for the average American people? More money, jobs, what? because I'm confused. this page always talking rep or dem which neither party cares about any of you still stuck in the same old job not going nowhere still struggling probably to make ends meet and you guys talkin like Trump is the best thing since sliced bread like he's really doing something for the American people and I haven't seen it yet I'm talkin from a person that could care less if he's in office or not because like when Bush was in office and he went through the recession of America basically didn't affect me at all me and my family was fine mortgage paid bills paid still went on vacation and lived our lives like nothing was going on in the in the United States as of now the same way and I know most of you guys that's on here are not living the dream because if you did you wouldn't be bothered talking his head nonsense every single day let's talk football what we talked about this crap for every single day

Punctuation is your friend.

football is your friend, too.

Another disaffected Democrat who realizes his party sucks but can't bring himself to say the GOP is better, therefore both parties suck. It's getting to be a more common affliction. I see it a lot.

Another disaffected Democrat who realizes his party sucks but can't bring himself to say the GOP is better, therefore both parties suck. It's getting to be a more common affliction. I see it a lot.

I wish it was as easy as "both parties suck" and let's talk football. You can't watch or talk football without politics leaking into the conversation. You can't watch a movie or listen to music without there being an overlap of politics being involved. I'm not a Trump fanboy, but like Obama, I want to see his body of work before coming to a conclusion whether he is doing his job or not. The unhinged tactics the Dems are pulling is borderline criminal and suicidal. I thought the whining, crying and foot stomping would have ceased by now, but it has become worse. It's gotten to point where it's all out violence and they are encouraging the violence. How they think this is going to bring anyone over is beyond me.

I'm a conservative that thinks both parties suck. Obviously, the short comings of the Democrat party are listed throughout this forum ad nauseam, but look at Republican congressional leadership. What are they doing besides a whole lot of nothing? Just because Trump is doing his best to keep his promises to the voters doesn't necessarily mean the party as a whole is better. I think Republicans in congress, by and large, are as bad as Democrats. They can't even take advantage of the advantages they have right now. Content to sit on the sidelines and let Trump do the heavy lifting. Spineless *******, the lot of them.

I wish it was as easy as "both parties suck" and let's talk football.
This IS the P&R Forum. If people want to talk football, well, there is a Football Forum here for that.

The unhinged tactics the Dems are pulling is borderline criminal and suicidal. I thought the whining, crying and foot stomping would have ceased by now, but it has become worse. It's gotten to point where it's all out violence and they are encouraging the violence. How they think this is going to bring anyone over is beyond me.
The Left is all about Democracy until the vote doesn't go their way.

Surely they wouldn't run Hillary again. I mean, no way. This has to be a troll job from the DNC. Has to be. I know they got some issues right now, but Hillary? Again? Nah.

I'm a conservative that thinks both parties suck. Obviously, the short comings of the Democrat party are listed throughout this forum ad nauseam, but look at Republican congressional leadership. What are they doing besides a whole lot of nothing? Just because Trump is doing his best to keep his promises to the voters doesn't necessarily mean the party as a whole is better. I think Republicans in congress, by and large, are as bad as Democrats. They can't even take advantage of the advantages they have right now. Content to sit on the sidelines and let Trump do the heavy lifting. Spineless *******, the lot of them.

True, the GOP Congress always plays prevent defense, kinda like they don't want to piss off the Democrats too much because they (the GOP) will be the minority party again some day. When the Dems are in charge they run the joint like they'll be the majority forever and **** you.

Surely they wouldn't run Hillary again. I mean, no way. This has to be a troll job from the DNC. Has to be. I know they got some issues right now, but Hillary? Again? Nah.

I said when she lost that if she's still drawing breath in 2020 she'll run again. The Dems have no one else with good name recognition except for Bernie and Maxine Waters.

Last edited:
True, the GOP Congress always plays prevent defense, kinda like they don't want to piss off the Democrats too much because they (the GOP) will be the minority party again some day. When the Dems are in charge they run the joint like they'll be the majority forever and **** you.

I said when she lost that if she's still drawing breath in 2020 she'll run again. The Dems have no one else with good name recognition except for Maxine Waters.

That would be one helluva ticket. I think I'd pay good money to watch that **** Show. it's not even that I'd want to see Trump win again, but damn, we would have enough one-liners to last for the rest of our lives.

Trump Jr. wants it to happen.

Donald Trump Jr. retweeted an article suggesting that Hillary Clinton could be preparing for another presidential campaign in 2020 and added his support for her to run again on Sunday morning.

“Is Hillary Clinton secretly planning to run in 2020?”

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN #magahttps://t.co/IpFFzL1JQI

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) July 8, 2018

Trump Jr. quote tweeted the article link and added, “PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN #maga.”