• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary Clinton, post election

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
I saw her on TV, and she looks horrible. I never saw someone age that quickly in a week. She can't even be put on Oprah right now.

I think it’s more than just losing the election, her agenda, both know and hidden are politically dead, and she might be facing legal jeopardy. Her coronation day never happened. And it will never happen.

I wouldn’t kick her while down at this point, but I am amused at those who funneled a boat load of money into her campaign. Their sure thing went to bust overnight.....can't get that money back now, however some of those pissed off might expose some information if not handled correctly.

Was she hanging out with her buddy the former Miss Universe? Oh, that's right...she is no longer a useful pawn, so she will never see her again. She got a nice payday out of it I'm sure.

It's simple. Now she has to pay for stuff herself and Clintons don't use their own money for anything.

Considering how many people have died over the years by her hand or her lack of lending one. **** her. She deserves everything coming to her. I have zero empathy. I'm still in disbelief anyone even voted for her.