• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary is writing a book about her 2016 campaign, it doesn't have a title yet.

She is going to write it on how to handle classified information. Secure Home Servers For Dummies
Or maybe since she loves children so much judging by her political advertisements. Kill That Baby:1001 ways to slaughter your unborn child late in your 3rd trimester.

Stand By Your Man: The Hillary&Bill love story.

How to lose the Presidency to a reality TV star

It's everyone's fault but mine

How to Lose a rigged election

It Takes a Village to Win the Polls
How we lost the election

Other People's Money

The Government Teat

Bilking for Dummies

Lean to the left and fall hard. A story of hillary's 2016 campaign. It will be turned into a movie narrated by michael moore with lady gaga playing hillary

A new one just popped up

"Obama's Fault!"

hahahaha

Move over Russia; furious Hillary staffers have a new scapegoat for her devastating loss: Obama

Hillary Clinton’s staff is still furious over her loss, and more than anything, they blame former President Barack Obama.

The camps are clashing over the heated blame game. Clinton’s side insists Obama was the biggest reason she lost, according to Clinton staffers

They think his lack of support was more harmful than her scandals, Russian interference in the election or FBI Director James Comey’s investigation.

Obama didn’t do enough, wasn’t active enough and should have been much less cautious in imposing sanctions on Russia, Clinton’s camp said.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/01...taffers-new-scapegoat-devastating-loss-442661

Pantsuits I Have Known And Loved

Huma's A Squirmer

Reactions: wig
It Takes a Village to Win the Polls
How we lost the election

Or just....... CHOSEN SECOND AGAIN

201077.jpg

Biggest Loser

I think Schlonged is the hands down winner.

Foiled: My Plan To Destroy America

Damn You, Carlos Danger!

***** Juice & Kankles

Lots of good ones here. 'Hillary for Prison' always had a nice ring to it.

I suspect the working title is, "Third Time's the Charm." Here is the book cover that we have come to know and love:

0rxlo38rtn0y.jpg

C is for What?

It's my Turn....and other Delusional Thoughts

Baskets of Deplorables and Buckets of ****

"Stand by Your Man" a Feminist Guide to Riding Coattails

Live, Eat, Love, Huma.