• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary leaked classified insider info to bankers in Canada

Spike

Reaction score
Wikileaks Releases Another 1,100 Emails From John Podesta In Third Data Dump

Hillary leaked classified insider intel on Bin Laden raid to bankers in Canada

8828dde196d66065a241f7a494496424.jpg

LOCK HER UP!

What does it really matter?....................../Sarcasm/

Sorry, forgot the tag

Last edited:
Great, now they're going to want to build a wall and have us pay for it. Damn snowbacks...

And we should entrusts in her our nation's most secret secrets? I don't think so.

We can only hope this story gets half the coverage Trumps 11 yr old remark made.

This should be breaking news on all stations.

Crickets

Blame the crooked media too

Doing the job the liberal media refuses to do

SUPPORTERS CALL ON TRUMP to Buy TV Time and Read Off Wikileaks Emails

The media will not report on the emails since they are involved in colluding with Hillary and Democrat Party.

GREAT Idea! Go LIVE on Facebook, Periscope, and YouTube. MILLIONS will see! @DonaldJTrumpJr

@realDonaldTrump: "The press is an extension of @HillaryClinton. It's part of the rigged system."

...and yet she still has people defending her criminal traitorous *** with great vigor. Such deception.

I expect the politicians to be corrupt. I am very dissapointed that the free press has opted to interject bias into reporting in a manner that has changed the major news sources in this country into a propaganda arm of a political party... and the only counter is also a propaganda arm of another party....

I expect the politicians to be corrupt..

but did you know HOW corrupt?

Obama DOJ drops charges against alleged broker of Libyan weapons

Arms dealer had threatened to expose Hillary Clinton’s talks about arming anti-Qadhafi rebels.

The deal averts a trial that threatened to cast additional scrutiny on Hillary Clinton’s private emails as Secretary of State, and to expose reported Central Intelligence Agency attempts to arm rebels fighting Libyan leader Moammar Qadhafi.

The government dropped the case because the proceedings could have embarrassed Clinton and President Barack Obama by calling attention to the reported role of their administration in supplying weapons that fell into the hands of Islamic extremist militants.

“They don’t want this stuff to come out because it will look really bad for Obama and Clinton just before the election,” said the associate.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/marc-turi-libyan-rebels-hillary-clinton-229115