• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary pegged as "Islam's *****"

Spike

Reaction score
Charges of corruption are never far away when it comes to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, and her duplicitous relationship with a number of Middle Eastern countries as related to the Clinton Foundation is the latest example of the candidate’s unscrupulous actions.

So much so that a British group, Liberty GB, has referred to Clinton as “Islam’s *****.”

The stench of corruption here is so repugnant the New York Post ran with a cover Wednesday depicting Clinton wearing a dealer’s visor and smoking a cigar, along with the caption: “New revelations show a nation for sale under Hillary.”

nypost_20160824_brxp-1_001.jpg

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08...ail&utm_term=0_fbf9323fb3-23b524ddac-32526621

--------------------

hahahahaha

that's gonna leave a mark

hey, does that cigar look familiar?

Last edited:
I guess she is the cheapest ***** ever, since the Clintons don't take compensation from the Foundation. Instead of preventing hunger and disease for children
and families around the world, they could have put their time to better use, by living a life of leisure and painting doggies like George.

I guess she is the cheapest ***** ever, since the Clintons don't take compensation from the Foundation.

Bill Clinton's speaking fees draw new attention as they line up with actions his wife's State Department took between 2009 and 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Department-took-2009-2013.html#ixzz4IGvOUyU4

Chinese Government Paid Bill Clinton Massive Speaking Fee 10 Days Before Hillary Made ‘Asia Pivot’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/23/trump-media-spar-clintons-china-cash/

Bill Clinton was paid at least $26 million in speaking fees by companies and organizations that are also major donors to the foundation he created after leaving the White House, according to a Washington Post analysis of public records and foundation data.

The amount, about one-quarter of Clinton’s overall speaking income between 2001 and 2013, demonstrates how closely intertwined Bill and Hillary Clinton’s charitable work has become with their growing personal wealth.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...709ec0-dc8d-11e4-a500-1c5bb1d8ff6a_story.html

I Had a one on one conversation with our D State Senator, he even said he is not comfortable with all the corruption charges being made. Asked about the dead bodies, he didn't even want to talk about that.

I guess she is the cheapest ***** ever, since the Clintons don't take compensation from the Foundation. Instead of preventing hunger and disease for children
and families around the world, they could have put their time to better use, by living a life of leisure and painting doggies like George.

This is by far the most stupid blatant lie I've ever seen. It's WELL documented that the Clinton Foundation is nothing but a money laundering scheme that has lined Bill and Hillary's pockets with MILLIONS! I don't think even you are stupid enough to believe what you wrote.

like i said in another post, Hillary could kill the last white pygmy three-trunked elephant in existence in the white house rose garden and democrats would not have a problem.

but if a (R) stepped on a the shell of a dead turtle that recently experienced a population explosion, the left would paint him/her as a psychotic child molesting woman beating gun toting bible loving meat eating sadomasochistic criminal with no soul.

Well you have dropped to a new level of naively stoopid.

LOCK HER UP!

ABC News: Hillary Lied About Donor Access During 2009 Confirmation Hearing

The evidence that shows close ties between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department proves Hillary Clinton lied during her confirmation hearing in 2009, according to ABC News.

The network's Brian Ross said Tuesday morning Clinton vowed not to grant special access to foundation donors if she earned the confirmation to serve in the Obama administration. But she didn't stick to her promise, according to new documents released by Judicial Watch Monday.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ABC-News-Clinton-Lied-Donor-Access/2016/08/23/id/744759/

Well you have dropped to a new level of naively stoopid.
Nahh. He was always there. He has always been entertainment......only.
And notice no response to the book inquiries.
Nothing to see but dumbassery. Move on.

And yet Charity Navigator removed the Clinton Foundation from it's list of rated viable charities....."We had previously evaluated this organization, but have since determined that this charity’s atypical business model can not be accurately captured in our current rating methodology."
Yeah...they don't take "compensation"

quote-you-can-t-get-rich-in-politics-unless-you-re-a-crook-harry-s-truman-59-25-22.jpg

I get the feeling the dems are preparing to move away from hillary soon... A lot of dems i know quit backing her... They just srent voting... Im guessing the repubs handed the dems an out by pressing hills health... Ive heard the september anct october reveals are getting a lot worse for her....

I get the feeling the dems are preparing to move away from hillary soon... A lot of dems i know quit backing her....

She's gone off the deep end, for sure....she has nothling left but paranoid tinfoil hat speeches trying to deflect the news from her disastrous email scandals

In the meantime...enjoy THE BEST ANTI-HILLARY video EVER!!!

You HAVE to watch this

Hillary Clinton interrupted her coughing fits, her seizures and her 3 day naps to slam the Alt-Right.