• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary says she's "unlike the truly well off"...

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
...because ya know, she pays taxes and stuff. And she earned her money, by the sweat of her brow, unlike the rest of the well off who are apparently lazy thieves who don't pay taxes.

I mean, yeah I guess being married to Bill is pretty grueling work...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-clinton-says-shes-unlike-the-truly-well-off/

In an interview with Britain's Guardian newspaper, Clinton was asked whether she could be a credible champion for fighting income inequality in the United States despite her wealth.

“But they don’t see me as part of the problem,” she told the paper, “because we pay ordinary income tax, unlike a lot of people who are truly well off, not to name names; and we’ve done it through dint of hard work.” The Guardian wrote that Clinton let off “another burst of laughter” in answering the question, suggesting that she found the question “painful.”

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Even CNN thinks her comments are funny....and way out of touch:

xjx

Reaction score
White females will vote for her no matter what she has done or what she will do.

diver

Reaction score
Yet they are doing everything they can to get out of paying certain taxes. Just like the rich they criticize, they actively seek ways to hide money so as not to pay taxes. What makes them so disgusting is they say publicly they should pay more.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
The only thing that saved her *** from poverty was having a lame as story to tell. I don't know what was worse, her story or the lame *** people who bought it?

Vader

Reaction score
Wait I thought she was black?

Spike

Reaction score
**** you haters - I'm voting for Hillary again

Rod Farva

Reaction score

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
White females will vote for her no matter what she has done or what she will do.

onefor and steelerlyn are first and second in line to cast their vote

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
onefor and steelerlyn are first and second in line to cast their vote

I would vote for a slug over her. I really despise her, and her slimy lying sex-addicted rapist used-car-salesman redneck husband. They are evil people. Not just worthless, incompetent celebrity-wannabe Marxist ideologues like the current vacuous occupants of the White House. Pure evil.

Fixed it.

Last edited:

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
$100 million in earnings is middle class, $101 million means you are one of those uppity ************* that doesn't have a clue how the rest of us live. She is slimy-er than a catfish.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
This little miscalculation may have cost her the race.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
This little miscalculation may have cost her the race.

If you think the American voting public will even notice this then you are as crazy as Hillary.
file.php

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score

Not this white female. I have my own damn brain.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
I would vote for a slug over her. I really despise her, and her slimy lying sex-addicted rapist used-car-salesman redneck husband. They are evil people. Not just worthless, incompetent celebrity-wannabe Marxist ideologues like the current vacuous occupants of the White House. Pure evil.

Fixed it.

No. Seriously. I'm falling in love with you.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
FWP. That's all that matters, well that and voter fraud. If she runs she will win. No one in the GOP has the balls to lay the smackdown on FWP any more than they do on FBP. If Bomma can win reelection after four years of wrecking the economy, Hildebeast is a shoe-in.
Rand Paul is the only one who might be enough of a smart-*** to do it.

xjx

Reaction score
You're right. We need to lay off the Clintons with thier middle class income, middle class values and middle class accomplishments.

Didn't Mrs Clinton help sell girl scout cookies? Wasn't it Mr Clinton that guided interns while still leading the country. And wasn't it Chelsea Clinton that landed tha gig at NBC all on her own merit?

Rod Farva

Reaction score
You're right. We need to lay off the Clintons with thier middle class income, middle class values and middle class accomplishments.

Didn't Mrs Clinton help sell girl scout cookies? Wasn't it Mr Clinton that guided interns while still leading the country. And wasn't it Chelsea Clinton that landed tha gig at NBC all on her own merit?

Depends on what the definition of "guided" is. Damn shame how they left the whitehouse though....

grapes-of-wrath-lc.jpg

Mrs. Joad, er Clinton looks worried.

Last edited: