• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary supporter

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
Pyscho-Liberal Goes Ballistic On Trump Supporter, Cop Destroys Her!

You ******* started it. If I call some tall meat head a "******* food head" and get smashed. Yeah I started it. Shut your fn mouth *****

I wouldn't wish Rat Rice on her, but I will say that her IQ is about 40 - 50 points lower than she thinks it is. People like that are blissfully unaware of how ignorant they are while they are busy acting really, really smart. Can you imagine working with that every day? Sounds like she watches a lot of CNN and swallows every word, then regurgitates it at every opportunity.

Last edited:
I only made it about 3minutes in and had the sound down but hit?

she's too dumb to realize the cop did her a favor. The cop told her that the guy had cameras outside his house and pretty much warned her that if she does it again, he will be able to press charges.

It also shows the complete lack of understanding of free speech by the left. To them it means I get to say ANYTHING I want and those who disagree have to take it, then remain silent because their words are hate speech that must be silenced.

Vulgarity is not protected speech in a public setting. Stopping at somebody's house, giving them the finger then shouting other obscenities is NOT protected.

My guess is this woman probably made a habit of driving by this guy's house and doing something, maybe stealing his signs. That's why the guy has cameras now.

Natural birth control....blah .The sound of her voice is annoying as ****....

I found it deliciously ironic that she is bitching about men running **** about a minute after arguing she couldn't possibly be the aggressor because she is only 5 feet tall and 104 pounds. Which is it? Are you a strong feminist liberal woman or a small harmless misunderstood martyr. Cripes I would like to jam my foot in her mouth.