• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary. Wonder Woman. Same person.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.dailywire.com/news/17556/hillary-im-lot-wonder-woman-amanda-prestigiacomo

On Wednesday night, two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton compared herself to Wonder Woman while appearing in a surprise video for actress and Hillary-sycophant Elizabeth Banks at the Crystal + Lucy Awards.

"Now I haven't seen Wonder Woman yet, but I'm going to, in part because it's directed by the fabulous Patty Jenkins," screeched Hillary. "But something tells me that a movie about a strong, powerful woman fighting to save the world from a massive international disaster is right up my alley."

Must be tryouts for Saturday Night Live.

But she's a weak, dumpy old bat who would have been a globalist disaster. There's nothing strong or powerful about her, and her made up Russian / Trump collusion excuse for losing is just as weak as her pathetic campaign was. Stupid *****.

Wow I was unaware that wonder woman had destabilized any governments causing nationstates to fail.

hillary-clinton-is-wonder-woman.jpg

Is Hillary assuming her own gender? Doesn't that go against everything her party stands for?

She caused international disasters. How ******* delusional.

Yes, because gender is fluid, right?

Yeah...sure.....
Wait...does not knowing if gender is fluid or not make me fluidphobic???

Yeah...sure.....
Wait...does not knowing if gender is fluid or not make me fluidphobic???

Come-on Lyn, get with the program.

Oregon became the first state in U.S. history on Thursday to offer more than two gender options on identity documents, including driver's licenses, making it the first to legally recognize non-binary, intersex and agender people on ID cards.

When the history-making rule — which the state Transportation Commission passed late Thursday afternoon — goes into effect on July 3, Oregon residents will have the option to choose among three gender categories when applying for driver's licenses or state ID cards: male, female and "X" for non-binary or unspecified.

"We must proactively break down the barriers of institutional bias," said Gov. Kate Brown, who called the vote an important step toward creating "a society that upholds the rights, liberties and dignity of each of its people."
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...te-add-third-gender-driver-s-licenses-n772891

non-binary, intersex and agender people .....bwahahahaha you couldn't make up anything stupider if ya tried

Non-binary sounds like they know nothing about computer code....

Here is KS, The University of Kansas is offering an LGBQT dorm this upcoming fall semester. It's a coed dorm (which I guess would be "correct" seeing as how gender doesn't matter anymore).

Non-binary sounds like they know nothing about computer code....

Here is KS, The University of Kansas is offering an LGBQT dorm this upcoming fall semester. It's a coed dorm (which I guess would be "correct" seeing as how gender doesn't matter anymore).

I couldn't begin to guess what the new "correct" really is.

lV5MbLI.jpg

I believe that we may be gettin' closer to the root of the equation though.

MUfiNV8.jpg