• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hilldog to point to Kaine?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Hilldog to point to something but it ain't a goin' to be a Kaine.

DOJ Drops Bombshell against Hillary Clinton’s Email Investigation: “It’s a Law Enforcement Matter”

Hillary Clinton has laughed off the probe into her illegal email server which has compromised hundreds of classified documents. She has mocked the FBI at every turn and said there would be no way she would be put in handcuffs. To top it off, she's even claimed that the FBI's investigation is nothing more than a "security review." However, the Department of Justice has shot that down and claimed that the investigation into Clinton's crimes are "a law enforcement matter."

Appearing on Fox and Friends, Judge Andrew Napolitano explained that the DOJ has turned down Freedom of Information Act requests. Instead of them acknowledging that the investigation was a "security review," as Clinton has told Americans, they reasoned that they could not comply with the FOIA requests because the investigation was "a law enforcement matter."

The judge explained that the DOJ would have no problem in complying with FOIA requests if this was simply a security review. He then dropped a bombshell.

"This is the first time the Justice Department has acknowledged this is a federal law enforcement matter," he said. "But I doubt Mrs. Clinton will start saying that." "It is difficult to believe that the federal prosecutors and FBI agents investigating Clinton will not recommend that she be indicted," said Napolitano. "Inexplicably, she seems to have forgotten that they were monitoring what she said under oath to the Benghazi committee. By lying under oath, and by misleading Congress, she gave that team additional areas to investigate and on which to recommend indictments."
http://fo.freedomoutpost.com/ga/click/2-230229331-5-169122-358502-2650334-983b344cf0-d35eff946a

oYQmzks.jpg

She is unfit for any public office. That's the bottom line with her. She's a liability to the country on many levels.

I would think Warner would get picked over Kaine. He was a better governor and his success as a businessman would help.

I never thought it would be Elizabeth Warren, but I'm thinking they might go that way now. That would appease the Sanders
supporters and bring some enthusiasm to the ticket.

I would think Warner would get picked over Kaine. He was a better governor and his success as a businessman would help.

I never thought it would be Elizabeth Warren, but I'm thinking they might go that way now. That would appease the Sanders
supporters and bring some enthusiasm to the ticket.

She picks Warren and I think it is all over for Trump. All those Bernie supporters that say they won't vote for Hillary will STFU and run to pull the lever.

I never thought it would be Elizabeth Warren, but I'm thinking they might go that way now. That would appease the Sanders supporters and bring some enthusiasm to the ticket.

I think Warner would be an excellent choice. I very much prefer him to Hillary. He also has a lot of good karma in Virginia, a state that Hillary would want to lock up.

Warren's appeal is limited, and you have to wonder how she would do when put under the klieg light of investigation should she be nominated. If her employment records reveal she claimed to be an American Indian and that basically got her the job with Harvard, that would be ... unsettling.

Warren has presidential aspirations of her own, she doesn't want to get the stink of a Hillary administration on her. I doubt she would accept an offer to be Clinton's VP.

Warren has presidential aspirations of her own, she doesn't want to get the stink of a Hillary administration on her. I doubt she would accept an offer to be Clinton's VP.

ah ha, but if she does... imagine for a moment that Hillary is indicted and jailed after securing the Presidency. Then Ol Fauxcahontas can return this land to rule by her caucasian ancestors.

ah ha, but if she does... imagine for a moment that Hillary is indicted and jailed after securing the Presidency. Then Ol Fauxcahontas can return this land to rule by her caucasian ancestors.
Do you really think thats going to happen? Along with setting more criminals loose on the American public than the Cuban boatlift of 1980, Barry's end of watch pardons will include the thick-ankle ***** from Arkansas.