• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How Bell impacts the passing game. Lets go to the tape

I enjoy seeing him line up in the slot position. Gives the opposing defense fits!!!

By the way the Steelers are averaging 37 points per game since Bell's return.(sarcasm)

Bell is a good chain mover, but really not much of a big-play threat as a receiver. He's the best stuff is versatility in deployment and the ability to obtain 8-10 yards in the nickel or dime in deep man or a zone type of deployment.

With Brown and Coates making big plays, and an OL that is pass blocking well, Bell is the death by 1,000 paper cuts option for the Steelers.

Bell is a good chain mover, but really not much of a big-play threat as a receiver. He's the best stuff is versatility in deployment and the ability to obtain 8-10 yards in the nickel or dime in deep man or a zone type of deployment.

With Brown and Coates making big plays, and an OL that is pass blocking well, Bell is the death by 1,000 paper cuts option for the Steelers.

I would ask what's your point but it's obvious you don't have one

What in the holy **** are you talking about? This guy is a prolific player that can do it all. He's improved this offense tremendously.
Even his own QB is excited that's he's back. Look at Bens numbers since LBell has come back.
Do you just say this crap to garner attention or do you truely believe this **** that comes out on your posts!
You're the guy that also said DWill has more speed than Bell as well.

1453268635365368_animate.gif

Bell is currently the 2nd best receiver on our team, both in route running, and hands.

I like the quick short game for controlling the game. It keeps Ben from getting hit and keeps the chains moving. Getting 6 to 12 yards per play is a defense killer. With 2nd and short there is always the option to go deep from time to time if the defense does not cover well. If not get the first and move the chains.

What in the holy **** are you talking about? This guy is a prolific player that can do it all. He's improved this offense tremendously.
Even his own QB is excited that's he's back. Look at Bens numbers since LBell has come back.
Do you just say this crap to garner attention or do you truely believe this **** that comes out on your posts!
You're the guy that also said DWill has more speed than Bell as well.

One game vs the lowly Jets. Bell didn't run the ball well in this game. He was average there. He is a very good receiver, just more of a chain mover type like I said.

As I pointed out Williams as the starter from many games last season averaged more points without Bell.

Clearly, Bell is a big asset but Ben's passing numbers are large because he's very good as a passer, not because Bell's in the lineup. Check 2015 and you'll see.

One game vs the lowly Jets. Bell didn't run the ball well in this game. He was average there. He is a very good receiver, just more of a chain mover type like I said.

As I pointed out Williams as the starter from many games last season averaged more points without Bell.

Clearly, Bell is a big asset but Ben's passing numbers are large because he's very good as a passer, not because Bell's in the lineup. Check 2015 and you'll see.

Check 2015 when Bell and Ben played in 2 games together?

He did pretty well against the chiefs though, didn't he? I really don't know that I've seen someone cherry pick as bad as you do. That's no ****. And I work with a bunch of attorneys.

Chickillo would be a much better receiver out of the backfield.