• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How sick and depraved are (D)imbos? This sick and depraved.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So this thread will be dedicated to specific examples - legislative, judicial, and social - of just how sick and depraved (D)imbos are. For example, the New York legislature is contemplating a law requiring Chick Fil 'A to remain open on Sundays. Most of us know that Chick Fil 'A closes on Sundays in honor of the Christian edict that Sunday is a day of rest.

New York scumbag legislators trying to force Chick Fil 'A to remain open on Sunday

What lowlifes (D)imbos are. The tactic of abusing the legislative process to reward friends and punish enemies - including private businesses doint exactly zero harm and a great deal of good - is the hallmark of authoritarian governments. Admittedly this is a modest example of the depravity of the modern (D)imbo party, but this moronic proposed legislation is indeed a clear swipe at a business that honors Christianity and - SHOCK! - has on occasion supported family and God.

But hey, the good news is that it seems the great state of New York has solved its massive budget deficit, homelessness/bums, crime, housing, failing transportation, garbage on the pothole-marred streets, nutjobs pushing old ladies in front of subway trains, loss of productive citizens and the influx of illegals with no job skills or ability to speak our language.

Chic Fil A would close the rest stop location before being forced to stay open on Sunday. And I would applaud them.

Chic Fil 'A has numerous rest-stop restaurants in New York and would close all of them. Great news - fewer jobs, less income to citizens, less tax revenue, less food choices for travelers.

Win-win!

Libtards are clinically insane. They only stay in power by abusing the law (stacking the courts with other libtards) and cheating in elections. The RINOS are libtards too. They lied to get elected.

They have seven, they would just keep them closed on Sundays if the bill passes.

Two points:

1. I linked to the article. Why did you link it again??
2. As usual, you apparently did not bother to read what I (then you again for some reason) linked. The article notes in part:

Chick-fil-A locations operating at rest stops along New York State's 500-mile Thruway could in the future be required to remain open seven days a week — effectively forcing the chain to keep some locations open on Sundays, according to a new bill from New York lawmakers.

The bill, introduced earlier this month, would require restaurants operating in the state highway system's rest areas to remain open every day of the week. The measure is at odds with Chick-fil-A's policy of closing Sundays and letting workers "worship if they choose."

"While there is nothing objectionable about a fast food restaurant closing on a particular day of the week, service areas dedicated to travelers [are] an inappropriate location for such a restaurant," states the bill, which noted that Chick-fil-A already operates at seven of the Thruway's 27 service areas.

Libtards are clinically insane. They only stay in power by abusing the law (stacking the courts with other libtards) and cheating in elections. The RINOS are libtards too. They lied to get elected.
You forgot that libtards are moronic, as Flogtard so clearly demonstrates and Steeltime demonstrates in the two posts after yours.

Two points:

1. I linked to the article. Why did you link it again??
2. As usual, you apparently did not bother to read what I (then you again for some reason) linked. The article notes in part:
No, I posted a different article with additional details about the bill that you quite obviously didn’t read.

You forgot that libtards are moronic, as Flogtard so clearly demonstrates and Steeltime demonstrates in the two posts after yours.
Read the article I posted and tell me who, aside from you and Lindsay Graham, is moronic.

I think if they can force you to work the hours and days that they want they could also force you to use the synthetic chicken instead of the real McCoy.