• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How time flies by. Week 17 tv coverage.

Week 17. remember preseason and how awesome the O looked? I remember a lot of experts started picking the Steelers to upset the 49ers. ahhhh the optimism.
Lol....... I remember many of the so called experts picking us to finish last in our division. And we all screamed our indignation!
The Bengals were supposed runaway winners.
Seems like yesterday.
The season goes by quickly.
The off-season......not so fast.
Especially when no playoffs.
Again.

I'm glad it's just about over. This season sucked ***. The biggest reason is that I knew early on the Steelers had zero chance at a superbowl.

When that hope is gone it's always a washout for me.

I'm glad it's just about over. This season sucked ***. The biggest reason is that I knew early on the Steelers had zero chance at a superbowl.

When that hope is gone it's always a washout for me.

The possibility of losing Coach Tomlin was my bright spot, but that is fading as well……………..

Salute the nation

The possibility of losing Coach Tomlin was my bright spot, but that is fading as well……………..

Salute the nation

Which is absolutely ridiculous. I would have cleaned house 8-9 years ago. Instead we get stuck with this bullshit product every year.