• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hypocrisy At Its Finest

deljzc

Reaction score
So here we have hypocrisy at its finest.

Canada. Justin Trudeau. That bastion of good looking, feminist, progressive world leader.... going back on what he said only 5 months ago (and I quote):

"To those fleeing prosecution, terror or war, Canada will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength. #WelcomeToCanada

This was HIS tweet and share millions of times around the world per this article:

http://torontosun.com/2017/08/23/tr...weet/wcm/3de97cd2-da3e-4840-a488-288b33435d70

But wait, you mean this doesn't mean Canada has open borders to those in need? Say it ain't so!

As reported today in USA Today:

Canada Warns Immigrants in U.S. About Heading North of the Border

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...mmigrants-u-s-heading-north-border/683297002/

And I want to highlight the one quote in this article EVERY conservative here has been saying for the last 3-4 years:

"Canadians are broadly supportive of immigration," Radchenko said. "But Canadians truly believe in order and well-managed immigration."

Order and well managed immigration? But that's racist according to Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. The media tells me if we don't allow illegals to have a path to have amnesty and a path to citizenship, I'm racist. But, but, wouldn't that be contradictory to a "orderly and well managed immigration" system?

It's all bullshit. I WANT the Canadian's immigration system here in the U.S. yet they have the nerve to criticize Trump and our Republican congress taking a hard line on immigration all in the name of politics and taking sides. Just another example of the "deep state" (and believe me, the deep state isn't just here in the U.S., it's a cabal of globalist power brokers around the world) that look to tear down everything Trump is trying to do to fix those things so blatantly and obviously wrong with our system right now.

**** Trudeau. **** Canada. I hope we get into a trade war of all trade wars with them. They will lose. And lose badly.

You dont like Trudeau. I dont like Trudeau. I hope we get in a trade war with Canada. Put down your drink fool. We provide energy, fertilizer, agriculture, lumber, in a safe sustained conflict free way. And the US biggest industry is consumption. You owe what 16 trillion dollars. Drop the tough talk.

You dont like Trudeau. I dont like Trudeau. I hope we get in a trade war with Canada. Put down your drink fool. We provide energy, fertilizer, agriculture, lumber, in a safe sustained conflict free way. And the US biggest industry is consumption. You owe what 16 trillion dollars. Drop the tough talk.

I'm so confused by this post. Please explain again what you're actually trying to say?

What's Canada gonna do? flood the market in sealskins?

Canada is sooooo progressive

43,107 Harp seal pups killed so far in 2018 Canada’s seal hunt

The Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO) has released the new number of harp seal pups “landed” so far: 43,107. This figure does not include seals who were “struck and lost.”

This year, Newfoundland sealers claim they want to club and shoot to death at least 80,000 seals, all to produce products no one wants to buy.

Canada subsidizes the largest mass slaughter of a marine mammal species in the world – the annual harp seal massacre.

http://www.oceansentry.org/43107-harp-seal-pups-killed-far-2018-canadas-seal-hunt/

I'm so confused by this post. Please explain again what you're actually trying to say?
That you are all idiots. You want to start a trade war with a country that you co exist and benefit greatly from cause king **** nuts who hasnt even read the trade deal he is ripping up believes its a good headline.Does that help reduce your confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
That you are all idiots. You want to start a trade war with a country that you co exist and benefit greatly from cause king **** nuts who hasnt even read the trade deal he is ripping up believes its a good headline.Does that help reduce your confusion.

You sound scared and threatened, eh. We are not.

That you are all idiots? I assume that's just American people? I thought Canadians were polite? So because your country is imposing a 300% tariff on a good the U.S. is imposing perhaps a 30% tariff on (because they're a bigger economy), that means it's okay?

And tell me again, what does the U.S. greatly benefit again from Canada?

Last edited:
Canada does what every other nation on earth - excluding the United States - does. It controls its borders and monitors and approves those coming into the country. Canada benefits incredibly from the fact that most of the world wants to ARRIVE in the United States, and therefore has basically ZERO concerns about illegal immigration across its only borders - with the United States.

If Canada bordered shithole Mexico, the wall would have been built 100 years ago.

A few other immigration facts for the ignorant:

1. By a wide margin, the U.S. has more immigrants than any other country in the world. As of 2015, the United Nations estimates that 46.6 million people living in the United States were not born there. This means that about one-in-five international migrants (19%) live in the U.S. The U.S. immigrant population is nearly four times that of the world’s next largest immigrant destination – Germany, with about 12 million immigrants.

As of 2017, 50,000,000 - that's fifty million, people - of those living in the United States were born in other countries.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2018/02/28/global-migrant-stocks/?country=US&date=2017

The United States' IMMIGRANT POPULATION would rank as the 28th most populous in the world, just a tick behind South Korea and ahead of Columbia, Spain, Argentina, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_(United_Nations)

Thems what count heads north of our borders are freakin' out over the illegals headed their way.

MIAMI — As President Trump travels north to Canada to attend the G7 summit, Canadian officials have been heading south to try to stem a wave of undocumented immigrants headed their way.

In what has become an increasingly regular mission, Canadian representatives visited the U.S this week to warn immigrants fearful over President Trump's immigration crackdown that they can't simply rush north of the border to find safe haven.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...mmigrants-u-s-heading-north-border/683297002/

public-service-announcement-the-canadian-border-will-be-closed-november-6211484.png

Fact is that other countries already have more tariffs and trade restrictions on our stuff than we do on theirs. President Trump is just leveling the playing field. Now, if they don't want our tariffs on their stuff they they can remove their tariffs on ours. Which is probably what will happen. That's how this stuff works.

Maple syrup and Conon O'Brian. ehhh not impressive

Canada voted for Pajama Boy Trudeau because they are a woke nation , and know better than the rest of us. Truth is, PJB, diversity is not your strength. It is taking in people of diverse cultures, and assimilating them is. Otherwise, you just have a group of competing tribes.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Trump Effect

Conservatives win majority government in Ontario.

Led by Doug Ford, Ontario's Progressive Conservatives secured a considerable majority government on Thursday, handily defeating the rival NDP and ending nearly 15 years of Liberal power in the province.

Andrea Horwath's NDP will form the Official Opposition, while the embattled Liberals were handed a historic rebuke from voters, losing the vast majority of their seats at Queen's Park with their lowest-ever share of the popular vote.

Shortly after results were announced, Kathleen Wynne revealed she will resign as Liberal leader, as the Grits failed to pick up the eight seats necessary to maintain official party status.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...-horwath-wynne-pc-ndp-liberal-green-1.4696736

Eat a bowl of dicks Snowback.

We have all that stuff here. You dildos need trade with us way more than we need trade with you.

Here are just some of the many restrictions Canada imposes on American goods:

https://www.export.gov/article?id=Canada-Import-Tariffs

Did you know Vancouver and all of British Columbia can ONLY sell B.C. wine on it's shelves? To get California wine you need to go to a special "store within a store".

Think about the wine industry JUST in Vancouver and how restrictive it is on U.S. West Coast winemakers. Sounds like a great place they SHOULD be able to sell wine in a so-called "free market", but not in Canada.

You don't hear about this **** because Justin ******* Trudeau gets on HIS twitter feed and tells just as many lies as our President. Hell, if anything he bullshits even more.

You want to know another country that produces almost all of the same stuff as Canada? Russia. Maybe we should just start getting lumber from the Russians. I bet they have maple syrup too.

Invade Canada!

Senators Corker and Kaine Want to Give President Trump the Authority to Wage Worldwide War

Sens. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) and Tim Kaine (D-Va.) are working on a new AUMF . The Corker-Kaine AUMF would give the current president and all future presidents authority from Congress to engage in worldwide war, sending American troops to countries where we are not now at war and against groups that the president alone decides are enemies.

The Corker-Kaine AUMF would authorize force, without operational limitations, against eight groups in six countries. The president could then add to both lists, as long as the president reports the expansion to Congress. To be clear — the president would have unilateral authority to add additional countries — including the United States itself — to the list of countries where Congress is authorizing war. And the president would have unilateral authority to add additional enemies, including groups in the United States itself and even individual Americans, under its new authority for the president to designate “persons” as enemies.

web18-trumpmilitary-1160x768.jpg

https://www.aclu.org/blog/executive...give-president-trump-authority-wage-worldwide

--------------------

Hillary's VP is in on this?

That's gotta sting

Buff is Canuckistanian.
I don't know if that helps their cause or not.

Eat a bowl of dicks Snowback.

We have all that stuff here. You dildos need trade with us way more than we need trade with you.

Its a free trade agreement fuckface. Signed by Ronald ****** Reagan and went through two other Republican Presidents. Its called a give and take. The US does slightly better with it than Canada. You cant look at every tiny part like your ****** experience in a wine store in BC. He wants to tarriff cars. Over 80 percent of the ****** car is made in the USA. He wants to tarriff steel but it will hurt more US industries than it helps US Steel. But see he doesnt give a **** about facts. Just the sound piece.

Its a free trade agreement fuckface. Signed by Ronald ****** Reagan and went through two other Republican Presidents. Its called a give and take. The US does slightly better with it than Canada. You cant look at every tiny part like your ****** experience in a wine store in BC. He wants to tarriff cars. Over 80 percent of the ****** car is made in the USA. He wants to tarriff steel but it will hurt more US industries than it helps US Steel. But see he doesnt give a **** about facts. Just the sound piece.

Have another Sask.

tenor.gif

You are utterly clueless. Why isn't it about wine? What is RIGHT? What is FREE TRADE? Either it is or it isn't. You can't have it both ways. You can't just bullshit about it on the "big things" and then nickel and dime us on the little stuff.

That's not RIGHT and you know it. It either is free trade or it isn't. And when it isn't free trade (which nothing in this world really is), then it's all free game in my book. You and your ilk have been playing this trade game like this for generations. If America makes out okay, so what. Not what free trade means literally. No what the full potential of American innovation and productivity means on a world level, only that it's "good enough".

I'm tired of "good enough". I want to win. And Trump is winning all over the ******* place and you're too stupid (or stubborn) to admit it.

Well I guess they could have called it the freer trade agreement. I mean all of the US natural resource sector would have been destroyed in the 90s because Canada hasnt completly raped its land. Its an agreement where some sectors can do better on either side. It isnt about winning ********. No one enters an agreement so they can get screwed. Trump hasnt won one ****** thing. He hasnt made one ****** deal with anyone. He dumped a bunch of corporate tax so the rich are richer and deregulated a shitload of stuff. Which is super fantastic till you cant drink your water and your grandkid has two heads.

Things you should know about Canada, eh:
1. All Trudeaus are Marxists. Look up the ejumacation of Pierre Elliott Trudeau, sire to world's second best Twitter leader.
2. Canadian leaders flip between conservative and liberal regularly. Just like Dems/Reps. We are just offset for the last generation, since Reagan/Mulroney ( who was at Barbara Bush's funeral).
3. Sask whatever is an example of an entitled Canadian tool. Sorry, we have a fuckload of them. They feel moral superiority for reasons that escape me. They are self-righteous in any commentary on the US, and for that reason are contemptible.
Note that this bullshit pissiness has grown dramatically since Trudeau the elder gladly welcomed your alls' draft dodgers in the 70s. These ******* leeches have ruined post secondary education and the rest of the school system, well before you noticed that Common Core was ******.
4. Canadian/US trade will always be subjected to whining on both sides, because the changes in currency have a great way of leveling off dumb tariffs. So the currency moves, and somebody loses.
5. Alcohol sales (and mmj too) are regulated at the provincial level, not federally. You cannot even move beer/wine/spirits over provincial borders without silly taxation. The dumbassery is prevalent in all levels of Canadian over regulation.
6. When you come north, and you will, come see me. I will sign quickly. I've had an American flag in my vehicle for a generation, in case of need.
7. Thank you taking Beebs and Jim Carrey.
8. Pls send Nickleback home. They need to get on with their life's work.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app