• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I dare you to watch this, and comment

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

As few of some you may know, I am in the cyber PC business. One person who I will not ID told me to watch this. So I watched it. It was scary. If you do the same comment here. Fast forward to to the 4:25 mark as the advertising pretty much ends here as the programs begins.

Skynet.

Think of it as a computer virus an enemy could unleash on us. One you can't kill or protect against.

People won't take this seriously until the lights get turned out along with the cell phones.

Skynet.

Think of it as a computer virus an enemy could unleash on us. One you can't kill or protect against.

People won't take this seriously until the lights get turned out along with the cell phones.

I say the minute AI wants something we need to make a decision on it. There are already drones that fly and kill and robots that can walk and shoot. They are not AI controlled yet ( I think ) nor should they ever be.

You are correct. Most people won't take it seriously now.

Fish: "I prefer blowfish."

:ROFLMAO:

Don't we all.

Pretty awesome link, Coach. And freaking S.C.A.R.Y.

Don't let Sydney know I said that.

You are not scary, Sydney! You aren't!

Floggy and Tibs think you're scary, but not me, no siree!!

I say the minute AI wants something we need to make a decision on it. There are already drones that fly and kill and robots that can walk and shoot. They are not AI controlled yet ( I think ) nor should they ever be.

You are correct. Most people won't take it seriously now.
[/Erickson.

Well other than our own ****** up government doing bad things to us with it, we have to worry about China and other countries who's goal in life is to knock us down.

You can rest assured if it's in the public now,it's already far advanced in the top secret sector.

:ROFLMAO:

Don't we all.

Pretty awesome link, Coach. And freaking S.C.A.R.Y.

Don't let Sydney know I said that.

You are not scary, Sydney! You aren't!

Floggy and Tibs think you're scary, but not me, no siree!!

AI can search the with powerful computers. It knows everything written on the web. Some people say Skynet. I say before then it made another movie with IMO a better director, in movie 2001. Hal was what they named the computer.

AI can search the with powerful computers. It knows everything written on the web. Some people say Skynet. I say before then it made another movie with IMO a better director, in movie 2001. Hal was what they named the computer.

Au contraire, mon ami. Terminator is the ONLY movie on Rotten Tomatoes with a 100% approval rating with critics.

2001: A Space Odyssey gets an excellent score, but not a perfect score.

Meh, while rogue AI is a worry of mine… what it physically could accomplish right now is limited to correctable mischief… the biggest thing it could do is shut down some communication and screw the financial system a ton… the power grid and military weapons still have manual override or operations in the most critical parts… so they couldn’t auto launch nukes or anything…

Long to watch on a Saturday. instead, SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?

I am not going to meh.
I keep hearing a pause is needed from experts.

I still have no idea how code can be written to accomplish anything like this but obviously it can.

Long to watch on a Saturday. instead, SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?

Then segment it into 3 parts. And be on the lookout for the fish joke.

Last edited:
Then segment it into 3 parts. An be on the lookout for the fish joke.

AI: "Knock, knock."
Humans: "Who's there?"
AI: "Fish."
Humans: "Fish who?"
AI: "Fission reaction. Bye, humans."

giphy.gif

As few of some you may know, I am in the cyber PC business. One person who I will not ID told me to watch this. So I watched it. It was scary. If you do the same comment here. Fast forward to to the 4:25 mark as the advertising pretty much ends here as the programs begins.

Did you mean cyber security?