• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

****, I guess I may have to vote democrat now...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

"Democrats believe that women are powerful and independent helpless victims of the patriarchy who require government intervention to succeed. Any woman who disagrees with us on this is a stupid self-hating bimbo."

"Democrats have the same positive message for minorities as we do for women. You're a victim, and you're usefull to us. If you disagree, we'll insult your intelligence, but it's for your own good."

"While Republicans promise freedom, we promise free stuff."

"... We're confident that through censorship, emotional manipulation and continued bullying that we'll eventually get our way."

LOVE IT!

"Democrats believe that women are powerful and independent helpless victims of the patriarchy who require government intervention to succeed. Any woman who disagrees with us on this is a stupid self-hating bimbo."

"Democrats have the same positive message for minorities as we do for women. You're a victim, and you're usefull to us. If you disagree, we'll insult your intelligence, but it's for your own good."

"While Republicans promise freedom, we promise free stuff."

"... We're confident that through censorship, emotional manipulation and continued bullying that we'll eventually get our way."

LOVE IT!

And I bet she follows the science, too!

Reactions: wig
She's made a couple videos now. Love her casual sarcasm & delivery.

Bunch of freaking womanizing pigs here that do nothing but treat women as objects and show no respect whatsoever. Disgusting.

1631143520015.png

That is a flubby ***.

That is a PHAT ***....P...H...A...T and some of us womanizers love Kardashian-like *****, thank ya

no, but you do be get trophy for participating

1631201362281.png