• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I just jumped the Shark...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So I watched the Minnesota video again shortly.

Saw both angles of the Baton Rouge video only once.

It occurred to me.

"Diamond" is entirely too calm throughout. And there's video of her that SHE has access not only of the officer doing the walkup, but drawing his weapon and later arresting her and putting her in the backseat. This video includes some heart wrenching footage of her daughter consoling her as she finally breaks down at the shooting of her man.

Why exactly did the officer allow her film all this? Why did he allow her to continue filming her as he apparently arrested her? Why is she so calm after bullets have been fired into a vehicle WITH her daughter INSIDE?

In short, Why does Wig feel as though this whole thing feels a little "staged"?

And that made Wig wonder about the Baton Rouge arrest and shooting.

Why did the "Hey let's listen to the police scanner and film folks gettin' arrested so we can scare kids straight" guys happen to be there? I mean aside from the above? How fortuitous that there happened to be a couple of camera angles to catch this terrible and seemingly hate-driven crime. Why did the police need to tackle, subdue and THEN execute the fellow?

Why does Wig question everything?

If Wig disappears suddenly, y'all should get really ******* nervous.

The moon landing videos were faked.

She got the news off her ***.

maybe not

Judge tells Hillary Clinton she has until TUESDAY to explain why she shouldn't have to testify in federal case about Huma Abedin's double-dipping job arrangement

Like a game of whack-a-mole, Hillary Clinton's secret email server scandal continues this week as the former secretary of state has just one more day to explain to a federal court why she shouldn't have to testify under oath about the system.

On Friday, Judicial Watch submitted a request for permission to depose Clinton, along with two other current and former government officials, as part of the ongoing Freedom of Information Act lawsuit looking into aide Huma Abedin's special employment arrangement with the State Department.

'As the primary driving force behind and principal user of the clintonemail.com system, however, Secretary Clinton’s testimony is crucial to understanding how and why the system was created and operated,' the brief argued, calling Clinton a 'indispensable witness.'

The court gave Clinton, along with two other officials – Clarence Finney and John Bentel – until Tuesday to respond.

In February a judge gave Judicial Watch the green light to interrogate Clinton's aides, but special permission is necessary for Clinton to testify

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Abedin-s-double-dipping-job-arrangement.html

------------------------------

Judicial Watch is having to do the job of the Justice Department since Obama took office.

So why did the FBI not put her under oath?

Wig jumped the shark when POP pinned on the attention whoring tinfoil hat badge

Wig jumped the shark when POP pinned on the attention whoring tinfoil hat badge

POP HAS retreated into his own private paradise, while the rest of us need to scrape our rusty chain link fences. Damn, my life sucks.

Why did wig ask for recipes and not share the book? ;-)

"Diamond" is entirely too calm throughout. And there's video of her that SHE has access not only of the officer doing the walkup, but drawing his weapon and later arresting her and putting her in the backseat. This video includes some heart wrenching footage of her daughter consoling her as she finally breaks down at the shooting of her man.

Why exactly did the officer allow her film all this? Why did he allow her to continue filming her as he apparently arrested her? Why is she so calm after bullets have been fired into a vehicle WITH her daughter INSIDE?

I have thought the same thing. She was entirely too calm...yes, I know people react to situations differently, but this was just too weird. Not to mention we don't see what led up to the shooting itself. It's just too weird for me to believe 100%.

I saw this thread created by wig, with a few responses, so I opened it.
nothing here. can't see anything. my post is the only reply when in the thread.

yddub, uoy ot no er'yeht ,siht ees nac uoy fi ,giw

I was asked by a man dressed in black to pass this message to yinze from wig....
"Hey guys Im fine and was 100% wrong about all of this... I am currently alive and well in Brazil and will not be posting for a bit... if someone posts and sounds a little different than me dont worry, Its me and im just a bit under the weather. Also I love this government and we should do whatever they ask instantly and without question."

---see I relayed this and my kneecaps arent broken! the government keeps its promises! lol

I was asked by a man dressed in black to pass this message along to y'all from "madinsomniac"

All is well where I'm located and the govt did not break my leg..... I fell :)