• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I Love this Place

I generally have fun here. I try not to take things too seriously, like some. I find the humor in here to be entertaining. Occasionally I learn things. I believe I have only put one person on ignore for the entire time I have spent here.
Any idea who?

I generally have fun here. I try not to take things too seriously, like some. I find the humor in here to be entertaining. Occasionally I learn things. I believe I have only put one person on ignore for the entire time I have spent here.
Any idea who?

Elftard?

I've never put anyone on iggy. Not sure what that says about me lol

Any idea who?
Same.

Any idea who?

Huh, close call. It's either elftardPolo43idiotrapist or me.

Any idea who?
I got one as well.

We got a pool and a pond. I think a pond willing be good for you

Any idea who?

I always have fun. It's a great place to vent my frustration on things without a sugar coating or filter.

I only have two. The "it" tard and the fake liberal commie propaganda machine.

I'm not into eye poison and debating failed ideas that have killed over 100 million.

The only unfortunately is that we couldn't all hang out. Since we're spread to the 4 corners of the country.

Any idea who?
If you can read this....it isnt me! ;0

Reactions: MTC

Would we have to wear masks and social distance?

Only if you voted for Biden! Then it's a double mask. We wouldn't want to infect anyone with a case of mutated antibiotic resistant stupid. Dr. Quackafuci said so. I'm just following the "special political science"

Did some surf fishing at Cape Henlopen State Park yesterday...

On the way riding through Lewes and the park to get to the beach vehicle entrance..
Actually seen people on the bike trails wearing masks ...
I really felt like yelling out my window..."you don't need to wear a mask while riding a bike!"..

But then again....although a beautiful place to be....Lewes and Rehoboth Beach Delaware are very liberal areas and home to your President's beach compound...

We could quarantine Supe with any Ogres that might wander in, uninvited, to the affair.
Good plan. That's also a good reason to have a cash bar

Even on liberal radio and media they are starting to realize you don't have to wear masks outside unless you're packed together sardines.

Liberal NPR actually had an expert on that pretty much said outdoor transmission of the virus is non-existent. It even surprised the host. The truth is many people are wearing masks only because they don't want to "appear" contrite to social norms right now. Mask-wearing is a harmless, lemming activity now. Look, I still think masks work. I know I'm on the 50 yard line when it comes to much of our Covid discussions around here but once I got a few nice cloth masks, I have no problem wearing them for the 5-10 minute stints of me going into stores and picking up necessities. I have always doubted the "science" that Covid was being spread outdoors. Remember, we were closing PARKS and jungle gyms because we were afraid our kids would get it just by touching a slide. That is complete, utter bullshit.

But on the other hand, I don't think people around here nearly took it seriously enough at bars/restaurants. I still haven't eaten out at a sit down restaurant. And both my wife and I are now fully vaccinated. I think we are getting close but anyone that tells me that re-circulated air in restaurants is "safe" because I'm potentially 6' away from another table with a covid positive individual is also utter bullshit.

This virus has and will forever be (just like influenza) be about:

1) Your susceptibility (how many virus cells it would take to get you sick)
2) Concentration of said virus bad boys in the air around you
3) How long you spend in said bad air
4) Touching/hand/mouth/action when around other people that have the virus

The vaccine helps #1 a LOT
Masks help keep the bad boys out of the air if you happen to get infected (and thus helps the people around you).
Your actions and diligence help #2 and #3 and #4

That's it. Arguably you could almost 100% eliminate your chances of getting influenza every year if you were super diligent on these same items (which is why we don't have any influenza this year). It's not rocket science. And it's not that confusing or open to debate.

We've very much lost sight of the forest from the trees. And we are all arguing about this tree (masks) or that tree (shutting down churches) or the other tree (what the government says that is wrong). Stop focusing on the trees. Focus on the forest.

this is the only board I belong to or go to. Don't do any social media. this is it for me.

Even on liberal radio and media they are starting to realize you don't have to wear masks outside unless you're packed together sardines.

Liberal NPR actually had an expert on that pretty much said outdoor transmission of the virus is non-existent. It even surprised the host. The truth is many people are wearing masks only because they don't want to "appear" contrite to social norms right now. Mask-wearing is a harmless, lemming activity now. Look, I still think masks work. I know I'm on the 50 yard line when it comes to much of our Covid discussions around here but once I got a few nice cloth masks, I have no problem wearing them for the 5-10 minute stints of me going into stores and picking up necessities. I have always doubted the "science" that Covid was being spread outdoors. Remember, we were closing PARKS and jungle gyms because we were afraid our kids would get it just by touching a slide. That is complete, utter bullshit.

But on the other hand, I don't think people around here nearly took it seriously enough at bars/restaurants. I still haven't eaten out at a sit down restaurant. And both my wife and I are now fully vaccinated. I think we are getting close but anyone that tells me that re-circulated air in restaurants is "safe" because I'm potentially 6' away from another table with a covid positive individual is also utter bullshit.

This virus has and will forever be (just like influenza) be about:

1) Your susceptibility (how many virus cells it would take to get you sick)
2) Concentration of said virus bad boys in the air around you
3) How long you spend in said bad air
4) Touching/hand/mouth/action when around other people that have the virus

The vaccine helps #1 a LOT
Masks help keep the bad boys out of the air if you happen to get infected (and thus helps the people around you).
Your actions and diligence help #2 and #3 and #4

That's it. Arguably you could almost 100% eliminate your chances of getting influenza every year if you were super diligent on these same items (which is why we don't have any influenza this year). It's not rocket science. And it's not that confusing or open to debate.

We've very much lost sight of the forest from the trees. And we are all arguing about this tree (masks) or that tree (shutting down churches) or the other tree (what the government says that is wrong). Stop focusing on the trees. Focus on the forest.
Been going to the gym since I was permitted since last June. No mask. Bars and restaurants as well. I continue to see the same crew day in day out with no lapse of them being “gone for a weeks or so”

Those that have found facts and moved past and those that fear. I’ve moved past a Long time ago.