• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I smell another being "suicided."

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
No, no, it's called "Arkancide". This is when you shoot yourself in the back of the head twice with a rifle and the coroner rules it "natural causes".

No, no, it's called "Arkancide". This is when you shoot yourself in the back of the head twice with a rifle and the coroner rules it "natural causes".

You mean like Gary Webb?

Jim Quinn at www.warroom.com did a recap of Vince Foster's "suicide" on his show this morning (costs $4.99/mo, a must-have for Conservatives). Quinn was on this like white on rice back in the 90's.

A little bit of Googling and I found this story which is close:
http://contrariansview.org/onashisite/WebVAX/WWeekly/WW21Aug95Foster.html

Further, Foster was an attorney for the Systematics company that was created to illegally sell the PROMIS software and had a rather large Swiss bank account for his efforts. One day he checks his bank account and finds it empty. This means that the Treasury Department found out what he was up to and confiscated his money. Personally I don't think he was murdered but I do think he committed suicide, just not at Fort Marcy Park where they found his body. A man named Patrick Knowlton accidentally witnessed some people putting Foster's car in the park a while after he was found dead and the government went after HIM. My take is that Foster shot himself in the White House and the Clinton Administration covered that up because it's not a good look.

Crooked lyin' Hillary

What the State Department email report means for Hillary Clinton

Was Security Compromised?

That remains an open question.

The Clinton campaign has carefully worded its responses when asked whether the server had ever been hacked.

“Was the server ever hacked?” — with a not-quite-complete answer: “No, there is no evidence there was ever a breach.”

It’s clear, however, that attempts were made to hack the server.

In January 2011, non-government adviser providing technical support for Clinton’s email system notified her deputy chief of staff, Huma Abedin, that he’d shut down the server because he believed “someone was trying to hack us,” according to the report.

Has She Told the Truth?

It depends on whom you ask.

Can She Be Prosecuted?

Not simply on the basis of this report, which resulted from an administrative inquiry, not a criminal investigation.

"However, there are other inquiries that could hold the potential for prosecution. For example, the intelligence community’s inspector general and the State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security are also looking into the matter."

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/what-the-state-department-email-report-means-hillary-clinton